12 Alessia | Tom

I stood at the edge and jumped feeling the cool breeze and pulled out the parachute. Slowly landing on the floor.

Running towards the forest. I got on my bike and drove back to the base

Once I got there I took the diamond to grandfather. "Congratulations you now have your Regina" he said infront of the whole mafia.

Everyone kept congratulating me. I looked at the time and it was 9pm. I was so damn tired. I closed my eyes for some time till I drifted off to sleep.

Alessia's grandfather's POV

I watched as she slept. I'm so proud of her. "you should go easy on her" Hera my wife said. "I can't" I said holding her hand.

"And why not? Surely you can see she's tired" she said trying to coat me. "I know honey but I can't do that. If I do she's gonna go back to depression. I can see that she's suffering from anxiety. " I spoke.

"She's dealing with the voices in her head. You know what they can do" I said. I used to suffer from them during the first two years of our marriage. I'd distance myself because I thought I was useless and that Hera could do better.

So because of that I distanced myself from her. I started working late going on business trips til she finally snapped and called me out sitting me down. "Are you cheating on me" were her exact words.

Cute of her. But still I told her that I was not and she wanted an explanation or we were divorcing. So with no other option I told her what was going.

So I expected her to hug me and say that it's okay. But what did she do? She slapped. She slapped me and was like. "You didn't think that you should tell me you jerk. We are married your problem is my problem and same goes for me " and with that came another slap.

Like I love this woman. "Tom"she said pulling me from my thoughts. I noticed that we have arrived At the house. I took a deep breath putting my stonic face.

I got out and closed the door and opened the back door.i picked Alessia and wrapped her legs around my waist and closed the door. I walked in like I owned the place but was stopped by the whole family sitting in the living room.

It looks like they were waiting for her. Well how sweet. "She's here" Hera said gaining everyone's attention.

Levi came running towards me. Oh wow looks like I'm popular. I internally rolled my eyes. "WHAT happened to her?" He asked. Like don't you see she's asleep. Stupid fool.

what was she thinking fucking him. Like why fuck an idiotic man like him? Is he even Married? Does he know that he left my daughter pregnant?.

"Stop looking at him like that" Hera said nudging my forearm. "Like what? " I asked. "Like you want to kill him" heck yeah. I wanna murder him. "Yeah I want to had he not been Bianca's father he would've been dead. " I said

"Um Thomas" he said and it straight up annoyed me. "It's Mr Cara for you" I said rolling my eyes. "Okay Mr Cara... Can I have a word with you? In private" I just rolled my eyes and agreed.

I placed Alessia in her bed as her fake brother Levi cuddled with her. Time to deal with some shit