11 Alessia

It's 5pm they trained for an hour so they were watching me train. I was at the final stage.

I was blindfolded in a dark room with four people to fight. They double everytime I mange to beat the challenge.  I held someone on my left and right.

I did a stretch making them hit each other. I grabbed their legs as I stood up making them hit their head on the floor.

I head someone running to me. I grabbed what felt like a finger breaking it and taking the wrist spinning him around and threw him at the fourth guy. I think my senses have enhanced.

I got out removing everything off me. Grandmother gave me an impressive look. "Well done after two tries' grandfather said. I nodded.

"You've been promoted" he said making me smile. "Ben give your mission to Alessia" he said.

Ben smiled and I followed him. He guided me on what was needed and how. I went to the changing room. I changed into black cargo pants and strapped a gun holder around my waist. I wore a black tank top.

I wore my all-time favourite black leather gloves without the fingers. I carefully place my fake fingerprints. I tied my hair into a bun and walked out to the weapon room where Brianna and the others waited.

"Ohh I love your fit" Rouge said. "thanks" I said smiling. We kept talking till grandmother and grandfather came.

"Alessia Cara you have reached the last stage for the position your applying you've already proven your abilities to lead this is just to test your individual strength. Choose your weapons. Choose them well" grandfather said in a formal and stern voice as half of the members of the Romanian mafia were there.

"Noi credem în tine Regina mafiei românești arătați-le a căror Regina arată că nici un milă arată curaj și putere pe care o credem în tine Regina "(We believe in you Queen of the Romanian mafia show them whose Queen show no mercy show courage and strength we believe in you Queen )

They kept saying with stern faces. My anxiety on a higher level but I wouldn't allow it to get the best of me.

I walked in front and grandmother gave me my signature gun. It was Matt Black with my name engraved in gold  

I placed it in the gun holder making sure that it was secure. I grabbed two knives and my pen staff knife. 3 in 1. I took a parachute.

I took my black bike. I started it and soon I was gone. It took me twenty minutes to get there. I parked in a forest. "Okay Regina" I mumbled to myself. I went to the side. I looked up and sighed.

I used the pipes to climb up to the third floor where the diamond was. Once I got in I used my watch to direct me.

Once in I was now standing in front of the door. After a while I was given the green signal and got in. I noticed red dots coming closer.

Some how somewhere I managed to get to the roof because there were bars for some reason. After ten minutes this guard didn't budge and my hair tie was  about to leave. Soon he spoke through the earpiece.

My hair tie fall but I don't think he noticed. I got done tieing it around my wrist. I hurried and opened the safe. I took the diamond and closed it and ran. "Hey you" a guard said running after him. I punched his stomach then his balls. I saw that the door was about to close so I shot him.

I ran an slid through the door taking the stairs downstairs. Guards were coming in all the direction. I killed about 5 guards to get to the rooftop.

Jump

What no

Jump!

No Alessia

What if she's superwoman or spider man?

Alessia no

Ahh my thoughts. I put the diamond in a small case then in my bag.