15 Alessia

I ran downstairs while tieing my hair and speaking to Lohan whose also one of my best friends. "Cât de departe este plimbarea cu bicicleta mea?"(how far is my bike ride? ) I was in a rush thirty minutes to spare.

"Grăbește-te că nu avem prea mult timp să ne rezervăm"(hurry we don't have much time to spare) I said once I got to the kitchen kissing dad's cheek. "I really really have to go I'll be back as soon as I can" I softly said.

"Mafia?" He asked as I nodded. "Come back soon we need to discuss the wedding" he yelled back as I ran outside. Wedding? Whose wedding? Once I saw Lohan parked we drove off halfway through the location

He got off getting in the surveillance car. I drove to the abandoned house switching off the engine. I took a deep breath walking towards the door. I knocked keeping my no shit game.

He opened the door. My very own uncle. My father's brother. Cote Delevingne. "Well well well isn't it my less favorable Delevingne" he gambled circling me in search of weapons.

I didn't bring any " mh smart nothing let her in" he said as they pushed me in making me glare at them. They sat me down on the chair bringing in my father. "Ten minutes. That's all I give you I'll be listening" he said leaving the room.

"My baby " I hardly spoke to him " μπαμπά. Ακούω πήγα στο πάρτι και το καταστρέφω στην νυχτερινή νύχτα που φέρνουμε μια βόλτα που πηγαίνει κάτω από τον πόλο της λωρίδας."(dad. Listen I went to the party and wrecked it on the moonless night bringing in a stroll going down the strip pole. )

Dad knows what I'm talking about. Party means warehouse and wrecked practically means me saving him. Moonless night is the day of the hist. Two days before the coronation. I vow to bring my dad there.

I have a month to prepare. "Σε εκείνη τη νύχτα φεγγάρι πήραμε ένα ταξίδι στο P.A.R.I. 309 F70"(on that moonless night we took a trip to P.A.R.I.S 309 F70) what's that? "Papa I miss you" I whispered. "I do to my lovely daughter. I miss my kids" he said softly.

He was badly bruised. He was barely alive. He was covered in dirt and was slim. Slimmer than the last time I saw him. "Κρεμάστε την εμπιστοσύνη σε μένα. Θα βρω το γιο σας και θα τους φέρει στη γιαγιά Lia"(hang on trust in me. I'll find your son's and bring them to grandma Lia )

"Η κληρονομιά σας δεν πρέπει να χαθεί. Σίγουρα όχι για το Cora Fucking Delevingne"(your legacy shall not be lost. most definitely not to Cora fucking Delevingne ) this was a promise I'm making.

I'm going to take back what's mine. I'm going to destroy my uncle . He won't be Crowned as Don of the Mafia.

"Time is fucking up. I've been telling you that your child is a slut haven't I" uncle said. " And I've told you to fix your Greek but you haven't" I sassed out.

" Bitch I think your forgetting who your speaking with" he said as I left the building walking straight to my bike.

I got on reviving the engine. I drove to the one place I belong. Back to my roots. Back to the Delevingne where I'm in charge.