Just as he was about to descend the stairs, his leg was grabbed.

"Cl-Classmate, please put in a good word for us with the Admiral!"

Clutching his leg was Mistress Fang. Kneeling on the ground, her once fierce demeanor now gone, replaced by a pallid complexion.

"Our whole family relies on Fang Zhenren's father to support us. If he loses his job, we're done for. Even if there are conflicts, Fang Zhenren is still your classmate. Moreover, moreover, he really likes you! If it's you, the Admiral will definitely help."

Bai Yu lowered his gaze, looking at the woman.

She was about the same age as his mother, and despite her efforts to maintain her appearance, the traces of time were evident. It was just that her attire was much more extravagant than his mother's.

Bai Yu helped Mistress Fang to her feet.

"You're an elder; it's better if you don't kneel to me," Bai Yu remarked calmly.

Thinking the student might relent, Mistress Fang persisted, "If you agree, I promise to scold my son thoroughly when we get back and make him apologize to you!"

Bai Yu remained silent.

"Classmate..." Mistress Fang was about to say more but was interrupted.

"This matter is beyond my control, and it's beyond Admiral Lu's control as well," Bai Yu interjected.

He narrowed his eyes slightly, "If the captain hasn't done anything wrong, there's nothing to fear from the inspection committee. Don't you think so?"

Despite the student's gentle demeanor and tone, his words were merciless, leaving no room for negotiation.

Mistress Fang's lips trembled, her eyes filled with bottomless despair. Her legs gave out, and she sat beside her husband.

It was precisely because of what the Fang family had done that they were so afraid!

She couldn't help but cover her face, unwilling to think about what would happen next.

Meanwhile, Fang Zhenren, still lying in the hospital, couldn't have imagined that when he woke up, he would suddenly fall from grace and face the imminent threat of imprisonment.

Bai Yu arrived at the classroom door.

The class was still in session when he knocked and entered. As soon as he stepped in, all eyes turned towards him, brimming with barely contained excitement.

The subject teacher, seeing the commotion, sighed in resignation, "Well, class is almost over anyway. Ask whatever you want."

Due to the unexpected visit from the military, the whole class was thrown into disarray. However, the teacher was also curious about Bai Yu's identity. What could those military personnel be seeking that they would travel such a distance and charter a private airship just to find someone?

With the teacher's permission, the classmates couldn't contain their curiosity any longer and surged forward.

"Bai Yu, come clean! Does your family have connections in the military?"

"Even if they do, the Admiral wouldn't come all this way just for that. I'm sure it's because of his genetic level. Bai Yu must be more than just a C-level!"

"Then he must be A-level, right!?" The classmates' voices were a mix of envy and astonishment. "But that doesn't make sense. The class president is also A-level, and he's an Alpha. Why wouldn't the Admiral go to him?"