Izuku clenches his fist and stands up.

Izuku: I'll do it!

Toshinori: Immediate replies. That's what I thought you both would do.

But... it was not so easy to inherit One for All...

---

We see Midoriya household, as suddenly, Y/N screams in fear.

Inko: *slamming the door open* Y/N?! What's the matter?! Are you alright?!

We see Y/N curled up in a ball.

Y/N: Remind me to never search All might in real life on Google, ever again. Though, I hardly believe that cursed image will leave my mind. I'm scarred for life...

AAAANYWAYS, let's not focus there.

---

Two days passed since Y/N and Izuku met All Might and Izuku was chosen as All Might's successor.

We currently see Izuku pulling a whole ass fridge WITH All Might sitting on top of it.

All Might: Hey, hey, hey, this is such a comfy place for a fridge!

Izuku falls, unable to move the fridge, quite obviously.

We suddenly hear a scream, as the two turn to the side as we see Y/N standing behind a flipped fridge, panting. 

All Might: Your brother seems to be a naturally strong boy. Was he always like this?

Izuku: U-Um... Well, growing up, he HAS shown a unique admiration towards workout and music.

All Might: Music?

Izuku: Yeah. Rock, pop, and even rap. 

All Might: I see! Well, you should try to move this fridge right now!

Izuku: Well, me being unable seems reasonable, since you weigh 274 Kilograms, right?

All Might: No, I lost weight! I only weigh 255 kilograms now!

Izuku sighs as he looks around, seeing nothing but trash.

Izuku: Anyways, why are we cleaning trash on a beach anyways?

All Might laughs.

All Might: It's because you aren't a proper vessel, you know?

He starts to take Izuku's pictures.

Izuku: *shocked and crying* That is the opposite of what you said earlier!

All Might gets off the fridge as he takes Y/N's pictures as well, as he walks up to Izuku.

All MIght: I'm talking about your body.

Izuku stops as he looks back at All Might for an elaboration.

All Might: My quirk, One for All, is the fullest physical ability of many people gathered into one. An unprepared body cannot inherit it completely. The limbs would come off and explode.

Izuku: *shocked* The limbs will what?!!

He starts to rub his arms to get a sense of security.

Izuku: *rubbing his arms* So, I'm cleaning the beach to train my body...?

All Might: Yes! But that's not all! After some research on the internet yesterday, I discovered that this beach park's coast has been like this for years!

He simply knocks on the fridge, as it literally gets a dent just by such an action.

Damn...

Izuku: Yeah... For some reason, because of the currents, objects drift here a lot, and people like to take advantage of this to hide their illegal dumping. The local residents don't come near here either.

We see Y/N stare at a graffiti'd TV cabinet, as he sighs and picks up the cabinet with a bit of difficulty as he starts to take it away

All Might: Heroes these days are all after the showy stuff. 

HE LITERALLY STARTS TO SQUISH THE DAMN FRIDGE!

All Might: *squishing the fridge* Originally, being a hero meant doing volunteer service, even if people called it boring and whatnot. You can't waver from those roots.

He squishes the fridge, as air blows in the area from the impact.

All Might: You two will restore the horizon for this whole section! This is your first step towards becoming a hero.

Izuku: First step...? Cleaning this all up...? All of it...?

All Might: Young Midoriya, you both want to go to U.A., right?

Izuku: Ye-Yes! Because it's where you went! So, if I'm going to... I thought... it would definitely have to be UA... Though I'm sure Y/N just wants to be by my side to protect me...

All Might: You are a go-getter fanboy!

He turns around, a bit serious now.

All Might: But I've told you this before. It's not something you can do without a quirk. It's sad, but that's the reality. And UA's the hardest course to get into. In other words...

Izuku: In the ten months until UA's entrance exam, I have to complete my vessel!

All Might somehow manifests a bunch of papers out of thin air.

All Might: That's where this comes in! I came up with this! "Aim to Pass: American Dream Plan!" Ofcourse, there is one for your brother as well! It's a training plan to help you clean the beach and help your brother get better control over his quirk! I'll have you two follow this in every aspect of your life!

Izuku: Even sleep schedule is included...

Y/N: Wait, how does he know all that again?

All Might: Frankly, this is a hard regime. Are you sure you two can keep up?

Y/N: Eh, it's not that difficult. Although, I am a bit unsure about the "Sparring with All Might for 2 hours" part.

All Might chuckles.

All Might: Your quirk is good, but you need to focus on your physical strength as well, young man. There are people who out there who can easily make your quirk unusable with many various techniques. In those cases, your physical strength, dexterity  and flexibility will be what you must rely upon.

Y/N: I see... Alright. Let's do this shit.

A/N: Chapter 5 done! Hope you guys liked it,

Till the next time,

Sayonara.