" If he has another... Episode, I need you to call me. I don't care what time it is or what it's about, call me. Please." I plead with him.

" What are we classifying as an episode? Like a nightmare, or a flashback, or if he hurts himself, when would I call you?"

"All of the above I guess. Just if you need help, don't hesitate, okay?"
He nods and exits the room. I sigh and sit back down at my desk, my head throbbing as a response to the rage that pierced through my head only a few minutes ago. My eyes teared up as Midoriya's choked sobs fly through my brain. The way he sobbed, and screamed. Or how he gripped onto me while pouring his heart out. I wanted to punch him, but I didn't even know who it was. We only had about three days to report it, and it is up to him. I don't want to pressure him but if he's attacked midoriya twice, he might do it for a third time. He already has to file a case against hisashi, poor kid.

I feel a tear pour down my cheek. On after the other till I'm just out right sobbing. I pick up my phone and try to maneuver my finger to my husband's number but I can't see, the tears clog up my vision. I finally stopped crying long enough to dial his number. He picks up almost instantly and my tears start up again.

"Hey, what's wrong? I'm coming to your room." I'm sobbing by now, my tears don't cool down.

"I-its midoriya." I state and my breathing hitches. I replay the words and an anger fills me. My anger sits alongside my sadness, and empathy wraps it up with a pretty little bow. I can't imagine doing that to a kid, how could someone do that to another human being, someone begs you to stop and you just keep going. I slam my fist in my desk and my husband walks through the door.

"What happened?"

I try to maneuver my mouth to work, but nothing comes out. Nothing happens. My anger and sadness are quickly cooled down, not gone, but not boiling over the pot as I feel my husband wrap me in a hug.

We both know how much we both care for the kid. He knows how much I see him as the son we never had ( I guess now we do ) and how he feels the same. I screamed in anger into my husband's chest.

"I FUCKING HATE THAT BASTARD! WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT TO A FUCKING CHILD!" I wasn't exactly talking about anyone in particular, moreso the horrible bunch of people who mistreated him.

" I know, but yelling isn't going to help, what happened to him?"

He sits down next to me and I calm down a bit.

"Midoriya was late for class, and not a normal amount, like two hours or something. I asked him what happened and he had a flashback and a panic attack and then after he calmed down I told him and bakugou to stay after class so we could talk about it more." I look towards my husband and he grabs my hand as a way to show support. I take a deep breath and continue on with my words.

"He came down to my desk after class, and I asked what happened, and he started crying. Bakugou left early, so he left about 45 mins before class started so he went for a walk and he ran into the man who did that to him." I pause and take a deep breath and my husband scoots closer to me.

"The man approached him and he was freaking out and the man took the opportunity to put a quirk suppression band on his arm, and he dragged him into and alleyway and he raped him again" by now, it's my husband's turn to cry.

"C-could you imagine how that f-felt? To be c-completley powerless. You'd just h-have to sit there and have it happen to you." The thought has occurred to me many times before, especially within the last four days.

" I know yamada, but we can't go back in time. All we can do is help him right now." My husband let's out another cry and I take him in my arms while he lets out Shakey breaths. I run my fingers through his hair and try to calm him down. He pulls away and I unwrap my hands that were once around his waist.

I grab my bag and he grabs his that he dropped off by the door and we head home. I enter the house.

" I got something that'll make you a lot happier," I look up at my husband and my eyes widen in shock and then I rush towards him in a fit of happiness.

"Hisashi and inko are in jail, and there was overwhelming evidence to the point that all they really need is to question izuku." I pulled away and grab one of the papers he was holding. One being adoption papers and the other being a mugshot of the two bastards squeezed into one paper. I take the adoption papers cause if I have to look at either of them much longer I'm personally going to make sure none of them have the limbs to do any of that ever again.

"I already signed it shou, you can look over the terms, and laws, and shit."

I read over each and every one. Some were warnings that this kid may need extra help, others were saying that y'know I would be his legal guardian, and that comes with responsibility. Obviously it fucking does. I sign it . It takes about four days to process and it took four days to get a total of eight days. It could absolutely be worse. I smile and my husband beams at me. I grab an envelope and mail it out to get processed.

**A/N I know nothing about adopting a child sorry I know it's like 1,000,000% inaccurate also sorry for any spelling or grammar errors, my first language isn't English so sorry!**

I smile to myself knowing all the pain that the kid had to endure at home would be over for sure.

Thank you so much for reading! Sorry this took longer to update! This chapter had 1779 words total!