Millie

"I love you" Jaxon then said to me as we cuddled and my eyes widened in surprise.

I then looked up at him "you do?" I asked him not believing that a guy could actually love me.

"Yes principesa I do" he then said with a small laugh.

"I love you too" I then said to him as I could see him smiling. He then lowered his head gently kissing the top of my head and I blushed.

Who knew the most biggest and feared mafia man has a soft spot. Everyone don't fear he actually smiles. I laughed out loud at my thoughts turning red.

"What's so funny?" He then asked.

"It's just you're a feared man and look at you being so gently with me" I laughed a bit.

I could then see his smirk "I could be rough with you" he then said causing me to blush hard. I dug my face in his chest to hide my red face from him.

***

Finally, I can go home. It is now a week after from the day I woke up. Nothing special has happened in the hospital, Jaxon stayed with me every night as he slept in my bed with me.

I'm going to be moving in with Jaxon. I found out I was asleep for a whole week since they found me and Jaxon never left my side. Well only if he went to get food or coffee. 

When he left he had 3 guards stand outside my door. Talk about overprotectiveness. I also learned that Jaxon told them he was my husband and they just believed it but I thought it was funny and cute.

Right now thought I am in the car with him, I don't have any clothes to pack with me since they were somewhere in the dump. When my father left he threw my clothes I to a dumpster.He said I didn't need them.

We then pulled into a parking lot at a mall and I looked at Jaxon confused "what are we doing?" I asked.

He smiled at me "getting you some more clothes" he said.

"No you don't have to" I said.

"Millie, you have no clothes, right now you're wearing my shit and sweatpants, come on" he said. He does have a point.

I then nodded my head as he got out the car. I ss about to walk out when he opened the door for me. I got out and gave him a smile "thank you" I said as he pecked my lips.

He then interlocked his fingers with mine as we walked into the mall. We came across a coffee shop "hold on, let me go get us a drink. What do you want?" He asked.

"Uhm, I'll take a French vanilla iced coffee medium, extra sweet" I smiled as he nodded walking inside. I sat on a bench as I waited for him to get me my drink.

I sat her as I waited patiently for him to get out when I suddenly saw a guy sit next to me on the bench. My heart started beating. The only guys I could be around were Jaxon and Andrew. More Jaxon he made me feel safest and Andrew was like a brother to me.

"Hey" the man then said to me and I looked over at him.

"H-hi" I said quietly and I could see him smile.

"Don't be scared doll" he said and my heart raced faster.

"P-please don't call me that" I said to him.

"I'm sorry" he then put his hand out "the names Parked" he said smiling.

I didn't want to be rude so I put my hand out shaking his "M-Millie" I said to him. I went to pull away but his grip tightened and I pulled harder "w-what are you doing?" I asked.

"Wanna go get something to eat?" He then asked and I got scared.

"No, I have a boyfriend" I said. Even though I didn't know what me and Jaxon were still it felt the only right thing to say.

"That's fine with me" he smirked, not the kind of smirk Jaxon gave that made me feel things but a smirk that scared me.

All of a sudden the man pulled me close to him kissing me as I tried pushing him off as tears welled up into my eyes. I felt gross. No, no no. Please no. Please.

I could then feel the man being lifted off of me and I saw Jaxon on top of him punching him I then pulled my knees to my chest as I sobbed. Jaxon then looked at me letting the man go as he got up trying to run away when two of Jaxons men grabbed him dragging him somewhere.

Jaxon then ran to me sitting on the bench pulling me onto his lap "fuck I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't have left you alone" he said.

My crying stopped as I looked at him "it's not your fault, stop thinking it is please" I said as he nodded as he lightly pecked my lips smiling "let's continue" I said and he smiled.

"Jaxon" a female then called his name and I turned around to see her standing by the door with the two coffees my smile brightening forgetting what just happened.

I walked over grabbing the coffees "thank you" I said.

"Are you okay girl?" The girl said.

"Yea thank you" I said as she nodded walking away.

I walked over handing Jaxon his coffee as I put the straw in mine sipping it moaning from the taste "god it's been so long" I said.

I then looked at Jaxon "we may have to go" I looked at him confused and he looked down as that's when I noticed as I giggled.

"But I need clothes" I said innocently as he chuckled.

***

"Oh my god, I'm so tired let's go home please" I said as he laughed.

"Okay, come on let's go baby" he said as we both carried a bunch of bags out of the store.

We got to the car as he unlocked the doors and I put the bags down as he did with the ones he had. We then got inside the car as he started the car and drove off.

A few minutes later we made it home and I grabbed some bags and he grabbed the rest as we walked inside to our bedroom. We set the bags down on the floor and I search through them grabbing pajamas.

I walked to the bathroom as I turned  on the shower and then undressed. Then walking to the shower.

After half an hour I finished showering getting out putting on my pajamas. I cropped tank too and skin tight shorts.

I walk out of the bathroom as I could see Jaxon's hungry eyes scanning my body as he smirked

I walk out of the bathroom as I could see Jaxon's hungry eyes scanning my body as he smirked. "Shouldn't have even put any clothes on"