Jaxon

My heart stopped the moment those three words left her mouth. I then felt my fist clench. "He was your father though" I said angrily.

She looked down "I know" she said barely above a whisper. My heart aches for her. I then got up. "W-where are you g-going?" She questioned.

I looked at her "he will be punished. He won't touch you ever again" I said walking out. I walked to the gaurd looking for him.

I then got filled with rage "HE WHAT?" I yelled T the guard causing him to flinch. Fuck.

He's run away. He knew I'd torture him. He knew. So he ran. What a fucking pussy he is. Especially for beating a girl. No one is a bigger pussy than men who hit women.

I clenched my fist as I walked back to the room and she looked at me with such sad eyes "he already left" I said and she seemed to be okay he wasn't here. But I could also tell she was scared. "Don't worry. I won't leave you alone" I said and she smiled.

"Well you kinda kidnapped me so I can't leave" she said with a small smile.

"Right" I said. "It's getting late. Go take a shower" I then said as I got up "bathrooms there" I said pointing to the door and she walked to her suitcase grabbing her things and walking over to the bathroom. I walked over to the bed as I laid down.

I grabbed the remote as I put on a horror movie.

***

Some time has passed as I was laying here and Millie walked out the bathroom dressed in black laced shorts and a black laced tank top to match. Fuck.

I could instantly feel my dick twitch in my pants

I could instantly feel my dick twitch in my pants. I got up and grabbed my stuff as I walked to the bathroom. How am I going to sleep?

Fuck.

It's like she wore that because she knew we would have to sleep together or something and she just wanted to fucking torture me.

I could feel my dick now throbbing in my pants as I took my clothes on turning the cold water of the shower on stepping in.

I then grabbed my dick as I start jerking it to the thought of Millie. The clothes she was wearing. Then thoughts of me and her kissing as I take those pretty little pajamas off her petite little perfect body. Fuck.

The way she smiles, her laugh fuck everything about her is so fucking perfect.

I stroked harder and harder as I groaned and I came all over the shower wall. "Fuck" I groaned out. I let go of my dick as I cleaned my cum off the wall of the shower.

———————————-

I finished my shows as I stepped out putting on a pair of sweatpants and decided to go shirtless.

I walked out of the bathroom as I saw Millie on the bed already sleeping. Fuck she's so perfect. "Please no" I then heard Millie say quietly. I instantly went up to her.

"Millie, it's okay" I whispered.

"Please" she then said pleadingly in her sleep.

I started worrying not knowing what to do and her body tarted shaking. "No no no" she said as tears fell from her face.

"It's okay Millie I'm here" I whispered as I got into bed wrapping my arms around her. I the lightly kissed the top of her head as I put head in the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry daddy it won't happen again" she whispered like she was out of breath.

I will find that sad excuse of a man and I will torture him. I will make sure he suffers for days just how he made Millie suffer for who knows how long. He touched and hurt what's mine and he will pay.

Ever since that day I first met her I knew she would one day be mine and now here I am, laying in a bed with the girl I've been obsessed with for years and I don't even think she wants me.

I mean why would she? I kidnapped her for godsakes. Maybe one day she will fall for me and I can make her mine. Hopefully one day she sees me.

"Daddy no" she whispered which pulled me out of my thoughts. I started to lightly rub her back whispering sweet nothings to her which seemed to help.

Her body isn't shaking anymore and the crying stopped and her breathing has regulated back to normal.

I took my arm wrapping it around her as I pulled her closer to me. "Don't worry I won't let anyone hurt you again" I whispered to her before I fell asleep.