Jaxon

I just woke up and now I'm walking downstairs to my kitchen to get my morning coffee. I'm going to fucking need it. Another person put a listing on the house the other night and they're coming today.

I wonder who it is today. All these people put in a listing and either don't show or never end up buying it. It's getting annoying I hope this person buys it so I'm not wasting my time.

I didn't notice that I ended up finishing my coffee because I was in my thought's.

I got up and rinsed out my cup then went back upstairs to get ready for when this person goes to the house.

I have to be there because I need to talk to the people more about the history since it was a family owned house I just didn't really want to keep it cause of the bad memories from that place.

I shook my thoughts away and grabbed clothes then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I turned the water all the way hot to let it burn my skin.

I looked at my shower wall to see Millie, I touched her face and that beautiful smile of hers. I looked down to see my already erect dick. "Fuck Millie. I'm going to find you one day" I smirked.

I grabbed my dick and started to gently stroke it as a groan left my mouth and I went faster "God Millie" I groaned even harder. This girl will always have the most biggest effect on me.

I gripped harder and went even faster until I released all of my cum onto the face of Millie. "Fuck" I groaned.

I cleaned up and did what I had to do and got out the shower. I had black sweat pants and black hoodie on. I then put on my sneakers, grabbed my car keys and now going to this house. Hopefully it's not a waste of fucking time.

I gave up a while ago on my appearance doing this

I gave up a while ago on my appearance doing this. It's been an ongoing thing for a whole year now with that house. Someone puts a list up for it comes checks it out and then leaves and never says anything else.

***

I made it to the house and met with my agent "what are you wearing Chase?" He asked me. Yeah, I also changed my name, no one recognizes me from school and I don't want them too. There's also more reasons to it. So now I go by Chase Landers, no longer Jaxon.

Rob is the only person who knows my real identity but when we're not home or in private he calls me by Chase, you never know who is listening.

"This persons going to be like everyone else Rob" I said and he gave me a look "what? It's been the same for a year" I said.

"Well things could change. You told me yesterday you would dress up today and you didn't" I just shrugged my shoulders.

"It's no big deal" I said to him.

"It is to me. You need to try and dress nice this person could be considering buying the place and then sees how you look and changes their mind" he said.

"You said that before and I dressed nice everyday was never any different" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well they're going to be here soon" he said in an angry tone.

I was going to say something until I heard the door open and I paused when I saw who it was. "Hey" she said as I was frozen.

Millie? It's her. She's here. Does she know it's me? Maybe I shouldn't have worn sweatpants because my dick is now hard. Fuck.

She was wearing this hot ass sunflower sundress that I just wanted to rip off of her. "Hi, I'm Millie Sanchez" she said reaching her hand out to me.

I already know who you are I grabbed her hand "hi, I'm j- Chase Landers, it's nice to meet you Millie" I said and I looked at my agent giving me a look that says 'no your not going to sleep with her'.

Me and Rob have known each other since forever cause he and my dad work in real estate together they have forever so he knows me quite well now.

I never thought this would happen though. Millie actually being here. She's so fucking gorgeous as always.

"Chase?" Said my agent as I snapped my head up.

"What?" I asked.

"You spaced out for a minute" he said.

"Oh sorry, uh I'm just tired" I said.

"Okay, well let's get on with this house tour" said Rob.

***

God. We were done with showing her around and I could not stop staring at her. It's Millie , it is really fucking her.

I can't believe she came back. What if she came for me? I could make her cum.

Fuck. I'm so horny right now. Her face makes me so hard.

"Okay, well if no one else is planning to I'll buy it" she then said. She's gonna buy it? Fuck. Not that it's a bad thing though.

"Oh well ofc you can buy it." She then smiled.

"Okay. I'll come by tmrw afternoon and get moved in thank you" she said. Still sweet as ever.

"Of course" I then said with a smirk.

I have a great idea.