Jaxon

Fuck, I couldn't help it, seeing Millie dancing with that guy so I decided to dance with this random chick and she kissed me. I saw Millie look over here and she then ran to the bathroom crying.

It pisses me off to see her cry when she was the one who screwed me over. That's why I said those things to her. I felt bad after I called her a whore and to see the face she had. She looked dead when I called her that.

I couldn't stand being in this place anymore so I decided to go outside and smoke a cigarette. I have smoked one since forever but I couldn't help it, not after tonight.

As I was standing here I heard Millie's father "you are useless, you were supposed to satisfy my clients Millie but you just plain lied again" he yelled at her.

"F-father please I-I'm sorry i f-felt sick that's w-why I l-left" she cried out.

"You fucking whore" he yelled and I saw him turn around, they obviously couldn't see me "you were never a good daughter, you never listened to me, that's why I did those things i have done to you Millie. But you were always so worthless."

"Father p-please don't hurt me" she cried out.

"Hurt you? Oh honey I'm going to do way more worse then hurt you, I'm going to make sure your hanging on by a thread wishing you were dead" he said evilly and she look petrified.

Shit what did I do. I was about to run over to them and take Millie but he then threw her in the car getting in as their driver sped off. Shit.

I then sighed in my pocket to look for my car keys when I remembered that Andrew drove me here. Fuck.

I ran inside the ballroom as I searched for Andrew, when I found him I quickly ran up to it "woah, you look like you've seen a ghost, what's wrong?" He then said to me.

"It's Millie" is all I could get out as I was out of breath.

"What?" He asked.

"Her father, he uses her has people pay him to pretty much fuck her" I say and his face widens in shock

"So she's not a bitch her father just lied to you" he said and I nodded my head. "Let's go" he said as we both ran out the ballroom heading over to his car. He unlocked his car and then we got in as he put the key in the ignition speeding off.

"What are we doing? They left a good 5 minutes ago she's gone Andrew" I said to him.

"We will find her, okay? I promise you this we're going to drive around a bit see if there's any warehouses and you tell me if you recognize the car. If we don't find her tonight we will have our men searching everywhere for her tomorrow and every other day until we do find her" he said all in one breath.

I just nodded my head at him as I stayed silent.

***

It has been an hour since we were searching for Millie but we didn't see anything. We decided to go home and have our men search for her tomorrow.

God I can't believe this. All this time I thought Millie just screwed me over and was just some spy for her dad but in reality everything she said was the truth and I didn't believe her. I was just so fucking mad at her for hurting me the way she has.

When I got those messages from Demarco and I found out it was her father I was furious and then he said that he planted her as a spy for me and I then kidnapped her and he just wanted his daughter back, all a fucking lie.

Why did I believe him? Even after Millie cried and begged and pleaded for me to not let her go with him and I still didn't believe her. I was just so fucking mad the girl I was in love with betrayed me.

The thought of her betraying me it broke me and I was furious. I couldn't believe she did that to me and I just wanted her gone and out of my sight. I couldn't look at her anymore after that.

But instead, I hurt her far more worse then she did to me because she never did intend to hurt me when her father lied and now she is getting tortured every day.

I put her in the hands of the man she feared the most, I put the woman I'm in love with in the hands of a devil to her.What is wrong with me?

Right now we could be in bed as she laid in my arms, she could be safe and not suffering yet I was stupid and believed her idiot of a father.

"Jaxon" Andrew said snapping me out of my thoughts as I looked over at him.

"What?" I snapped at him.

"Are you good? You were spaced out for a bit there" he said as I evilly laughed.

"Am I good? Am I good? Andrew, would you good, would you even be okay if the woman you love was in grave danger and you are the reason she gets tortured every day, would you be okay?" I said furiously to him.

"It isn't your fault Jaxon, okay? Just calm down" he then said as I clenched my fist.

"Calm down?" I chuckled at that and not a good chuckle "I can't fucking calm down knowing the fact that my woman is in trouble because of me" I said.

We then stopped at my house as I got out of the car not listening to what he had to say. He then got out of the car chasing after me "Jaxon stop, we're going to find her, she'll be okay" he said as I turned around.

"If we fucking save her in time and if she dies, it's going to be all my fucking" I said and he looked at the loss of words and he then turned around back to his car driving off as I walked back into my house.

It's all my fault.

Obsessedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें