At the mention of the artifact, Cale smiled – he seemed proud of himself, meanwhile TCF!Mila who caught on faster than the others lightly cleared her throat and respectfully looked away in order to allow TCF!Eruhaben a moment to compose himself, after he flinched in surprise. TBOAH!Eruhaben blinked silently for several seconds before he suddenly gasped and turned sharply to look at his counterpart.

TBOAH!Eruhaben's expression was showing both amazement as well as pure shock. His gaze then lowered to Cale sitting in the front row and something warm and affectionate resonated within his chest once again – his understanding of the relationship between his counterpart and the red-head human was becoming even clearer in his mind.

“…Is this really necessary?” Beacrox was the one who asked that question. There was a terrible frown on his face as he crawled on the floor. They were in a completely dark tunnel. It was a tiny tunnel that an average adult male could barely crawl through, so Beacrox’s meticulously combed hair was being covered in dust.
“I thought we were heading toward the marble buildings because you said we were going toward Resting City.”
It was rare to see Beacrox sighing and grumbling like this.

This was true, so even TBOAH!Ron was surprised by how much his son's counterpart was talking and interacting with the others.

He looked at the dust on his body and continued to frown. His white gloves were already extremely dirty.

TBOAH!Beacrox scrunched his nose slightly, and then his eyes widened as the record upon the Palantír panned to show the true extent of the tunnel they were crawling through, and he immediately understood his counterpart's disgruntlement.

Resting City, a free city located in the central region of the Eastern continent. That was where the first branch of the Mercenaries Guild was built in the past, and it was where the building that was now being used as the central headquarters was located as well. The original Mercenaries Guild base was an old three-story wooden building in the outskirts of Resting City.

This building used to be the central headquarters in the past, however, the Mercenaries Guild purchased land inside Resting City about two hundred years ago and built a new central headquarters that was quite spectacular and tall. The new central headquarters was a building built with marble that was famous for its beautiful and extravagant exterior.

This information seemed to interest TCF!Alberu and TCF!Rex who were still adding ideas to the Free City they were making out of the territory that Mogoru and Roan has negotiated using for the location of the new Magic Tower, but the others didn't know about this and as such found the information irrelevant.

Choi Han, who was crawling in front of Beacrox, made a comment.
“You’re being so annoying.”
“…What did you say?” Beacrox started to frown even more.
However, neither Choi Han nor Beacrox could say anything else.
“…Both of you should shut up.”
It was because they heard the ancient Dragon’s low voice. Eruhaben was crawling as well.

Jaws dropped open in horror – everyone strongly choosing their own lives and thereby resisting the urge to find this sight amusing.

“Huff, huff, huff, huhuff-”
Mercenary King Bud Illis who was crawling at the front of the group was starting to cold sweat. He started to speak.
“I, I’m sorry. The HQ will be alerted if an unauthorized person uses magic in this tunnel.”

There were magic circles throughout the tunnel. These advanced magic circles did not match the shabby tunnel. This was a secret passage that only the Mercenaries Guild’s top leaders knew about. They made sure that no unauthorized person could use magic in the tunnel and the area at the end of the tunnel.