18.

your room door opened, then closed as someone walked in. you lifted your head from your pillow seeing atsumu and osamu come in.

"so, suna huh?" atsumu scoffed in a joking way in attempt to lighten your mood.

you sat up on your bed criss crossed, blankly staring at him. osamu rolled his eyes before sitting on the bean bag chair in the corner of your room. atsumu sat beside you on your bed and looked at you.

"i'm sorry tsumu, i meant to tell you," you began with a sigh, "i just didn't know how."

"it's fine, i guess. i could tell that you really love him, so at least he's treating you right." atsumu rubbed his hand over your hair as you leaned your head on his shoulder.

"how are you feeling?" osamu asked, but he already knew the answer to that. he saw how you broke down right in front of him.

"how about you guys? he's your best friend too." you muttered, the corners of your lips lifting in the slightest at what atsumu said.

"i don't know. i'm sort of disappointed but sad too, why would he shoot someone?" atsumu replied, staring at his feet that hung off the bed.

"because they said something about y/n." osamu muttered, "they were the people that harassed her."

your eyes widened. how did he know that? you didn't tell anyone, not even your parents. you only told suna. osamu's face was blank as always, he was so blunt. atsumu removed his arm from around you, his eyes widening as well.

"what happened? when was this?" atsumu said with concern, furrowing his eyebrows as he looked at you.

"um.. like a month ago. i was finishing shopping when i got cornered by these three men, they had me pinned to the wall outside and were all over me," you breathed out, "security came just in time and i called suna to pick me up."

"why didn't anyone passing by do anything?" atsumu asked, you saw his hands grip the sheets beneath him as you told him the story.

"because it was night and the mall was just closing so nobody was there." you mumbled.

"y/n i'm so sorry." atsumu sighed and wrapped his arm around you again.

you leaned into the side of his body and you couldn't help but feel guilty. you kept all this from your brother knowing he'd do nothing but support you.

"what did he say for suna to shoot him?" atsumu asked osamu, who was silent and staring at his palms.

"suna realized it was them he was dealing to and punched their leader in the jaw. they broke out into a fight but then suna pulled out a gun on the leader because the other men were about to intervene. he then threatened to blow out his brains if they ever touched y/n again." osamu explained, "then as him and oikawa were about to leave one of the guys said something disgusting about her. suna got real mad and shot him in his arm."

you let out a sigh. he was always doing crazy things for you and it just made you fall deeper than you already were for him. you thought about what you were going to do now that suna was gone.

you spent all your time around him, making you drift away from your other friends. to be really honest, you didn't feel like doing anything or talking with anyone.

"shit.. isn't it his birthday?" atsumu quizzed.

you nodded and stared at your feet. your present you had bought for him still sat in your closet, collecting dust. it pained you that you couldn't give it to him. you wondered how he felt. just turning 19 but getting arrested.

sativa | suna rintarouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara