08.

you waited for about 20 minutes until you heard mika snoring. you carefully lifted the sheets off of your body and slipped out of the bed. your feet tip toed on the cold hard wood flooring, making your way towards the door.

you slowly opened the door, hoping it wouldn't make a noise. it creaked and you looked back at mika in panic. she was still sound asleep so you slipped your body through the small crack in between the door.

the hallway light was still on so you could see. you looked in the linen closet to see if there was anything to put on your feet for the temporary time you would be outside.

thankfully there was brown slippers so you put them on and walked down the hallway towards the back door. you slid open the glass door and was immediately met with the crisp cold winter air.

you shuddered as you wrapped your arms around yourself, seeking warmth. you stepped out and closed the door behind you. suna was staring at you from the garden of flowers.

you walked towards him, cold air leaving your lips from every breath. he stood with his hand in his sweats pocket the other holding a blunt. he had on a hoodie that looked oversized on him.

"why do you always have me out in the freezing cold?" you scoffed, standing beside him to seek his body warmth.

"ha, look at you!" he laughed at you, looking at you up and down in only a t-shirt and shorts.

"shut the fuck up." you frowned and punched his shoulder. he winced then took a drag from the blunt.

suna lifted his hoodie over his head and held it out for you. you looked up at him to see him smiling at you, "hold this." he handed you the blunt.

you took it from him as he kneeled down to put on his hoodie on you. suna put it over your head and pulled it down on your body. the hoodie was fit and cozy. you felt warmer already.

you held the blunt in front of your lips and looked up at suna, with a smirk. he side eyed you, watching what you were going to do. you put it in your mouth and took a big inhale.

"y/n, i didn't say to smoke it! it's mine." he whined, reaching out desperately trying to take it out your mouth.

you inhaled it more, turning your head to the side so he couldn't reach you. you smiled then took it out of your mouth and turned your head back and exhaled it in his face. suna coughed then mugged you.

"shh, you don't want to wake up everyone!" you giggled out loud, pressing your finger against your lips.

"says the girl who's giggling all loud and shit." suna scoffed and snatched the spliff from you. you scowled and tried to get it back.

suna laughed at your failed attempts as he held his hand higher to the point where you couldn't reach, "you think you're so funny?"

suna only continued to laugh as you became frustrated. you held his arm and put your feet on his left thigh. you pulled yourself up on his arm as he flexed it to make sure you wouldn't fall. you climbed over top of his shoulders and sat on top of them. you wrapped your legs around his neck and grabbed the blunt from his hand.

"ta-da!" you cheered, smiling as you placed the joint in your mouth and then began to smoke it.

"no fucking way. you did all that just to take my weed?" suna scoffed then laughed, "mhm."

"gotta make sure you don't fall.." suna mumbled and wrapped his arms around your thighs to keep you stable.

you smiled and entangled one hand in his hair while the other took mini puffs from his blunt. it was so cold out but somehow being closer to suna, made you way more warmer.