10.

you heard suna's mercedes roar as he arrived, pulling up in front of you. the security still surrounded you as you stood there, upset.

it only took him five minutes to arrive so you assumed he was near by, for whatever reason. he exited his car smoothly, his expression was anger? worry? you couldn't tell by the night sky.

he looked around and quickly spotted you then his eyes softened. he jogged up towards you, making sure to slam his door shut first.

"what happened are you good?" he asked, furrowing his brows and wrapping his arms around you.

you looked up at him with teary eyes as his hands inspected your face and swiped your tears away. you wrapped your arms around his neck and silently cried in his shoulder.

"it was so fucking scary suna.." you whispered, your body shaking within each cry.

"get in the car, okay baby?" he said softly as he pulled away to look at you.

with you nodding, you walked towards his car and sat down. with the door shut, you looked out the window as he spoke to the guards.

you wiped your tears away. you had so many questions for him, but you couldn't help but feel gross and disgusted. the way those men touched you, looked at you. it made you sick to the core.

suna picked up your shopping bags and placed them in the trunk then he walked around the front of the car, pulling up his black jeans in the process. he opened the door and slid into his seat. he started up the car and drove out the parking lot.

"can you tell me what happened?" he asked, quickly side eyeing you.

"can you tell me who enigma is first?" you asked quietly, crossing your arms.

you were staring right at him as you saw him stiffen up at the name before relaxing again. he took a deep breath before speaking.

"y/n, i don't want to get you involved.." he sighed as he made a left turn, taking his right hand off the wheel and rested it on the console now steering with one hand.

"what are you not telling me?" you raised your voice in the slightest, "i'm already involved since i almost got assaulted by people you know suna!" now shouting.

"i didn't mean for that to happen to you!" he yelled back, furrowing his eyebrows in frustration.

"you don't get to be mad, so don't yell at me." you spat huffing and turned away.

your knees faced the opposite way of suna, feeling tears swell in your eyes again. you looked out the window and at all the apartment and lights that you passed by.

it was silent in the car for the next few minutes, assuming that suna wanted to give you time to think. he knew you couldn't be mad at him forever.

"enigma is just a nickname they call me." suna finally answered your question making you turn to look at him slightly.

his eyes were trained on the road but he was gripping the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles were white. he was mad. mad because those men touched you, hurt you.

"who's they?" you whispered.

"my..acquaintances." he said hesitantly making you raise a brow.

"what aren't you telling me?" you scoffed.

"my job is selling weed and other drugs, i'm my own boss and i smuggle the drugs over the boarder with the help of aran." he explained, making your eyes widened.