11.

when you've gotten home from suna's house, your father went off on you. upset with you for coming home at 11pm, upset that you were in boy clothing and upset that you forgot to bring back his card.

you didn't feel like putting up with his shit so, you asked suna to supply you with a few pre-rolled blunts before he dropped you off. your mother didn't like how you have been acting lately so she took your phone for the rest of that week.

of course you argued with her, saying that you have been the same as always but she seemed to differ. one thing led to another and now you cannot leave the house without telling your parents exactly where, how, who, and why. unless it was school and back.

you felt as if your freedom was taken from you and the pity you got from your siblings didn't make it better. you were currently laying flat on your back in your bed music lowly playing as your window was wide open.

you were smoking a blunt while staring up at the ceiling. it's now week 2 without your phone and you were bored out of your mind. you only got to see suna at school and it was annoying.

"why are you smoking?" mika asked as she walked in your room, quickly shutting the door and locking it.

you invited her over because you had missed her and her company. plus, you were lonely. it was only okay for her to come over because your parents know her and thought she was a good influence on you.

"oh.. yeah i started like a month and a half ago." you said as you gave her a side glance then focusing your sight back on the ceiling.

"a month and half? that's when you met suna, no?" she cocked her head to the side as she thought about it.

you nodded as you felt the bed dip beside you, mika trailed her fingers through your hair in a soothing way.

"i don't think suna is such a great person to be around.." she said hesitantly, looking at you with an apologetic expression.

"mika..stop. i'm happy with him." you whined as you finished the blunt and threw it out the window.

you shifted onto your stomach and propped yourself on your elbows. mika sighed once more at the sight of your red glossy eyes. she was only worried about you.

"wait, are you guys dating?" she asked.

"no. i don't know? it's weird." you mumbled.

you couldn't put a label on you and suna's relationship. he hasn't said he wanted to date you, yet, but you knew he liked you as well. it was confusing, you decided to ask suna about it the next time you saw him.

"y/n i love you mamas, but you need to work your shit out." mika said, placing a hand over the top of your head and ruffled your hair that was lazily braided into two pigtail braids.

mika was a gorgeous girl, long black wavy hair and clear glowy, soft skin. her doe forest green eyes suited her heart shape face  perfectly making you always in awe at her stunning looks. not to mention the beauty mark on the right of her bottom lip.

"...like what do you want to do after high school?" she started once realizing you hadn't replied to her.

mika was going to be a surgeon for her future. throughout her whole high school years, she had been top of her science and math classes.

it sort of made you envy her, she knew what she wanted to be while you had no clue. ever since you were 9 you had been switching what you wanted to do for a career and couldn't settle your mind on one.