02.

"I WIN AGAIN!"you cheered after winning your third round.

"i don't wanna play with you anymore." osamu whined, tossing the controller on the floor.

"stop babying and let me play. move." suna got off the bed and sat in the bean bag next to you.

"what did you even teach her? like how is she so good." atsumu said as he entered the room after grabbing a few snacks.

"i'm just naturally better than you two are at everything." you snickered making osamu scoff.

suna started the game and you got ready to play. you looked over to suna to see him all laid back as if he wasn't putting in any effort. you felt offended, but you heard the twins say he was really good.

the count down started from three then it started. you rapidly pressed buttons on the controller trying to defeat him but he already knocked you off the platform. if he knocks you off two more times you lose.

you were surprised because he beat you. you sighed and threw down the controller on the floor, "i don't wanna play this game anymore." you whined.

"you're fine, i'm just better." suna chuckled and you scoffed.

"okay cocky, i'm going to get ready for bed." you stood up and dusted off your shorts.

"ok bye." osamu said to you which you ignored.

you left their room and went into yours, it was a sunday so you had to deep clean and have an everything shower. it was currently seven pm and your bedtime was eleven. you had four hours to complete everything.

you connected your phone to your speaker and shuffled your playlist. 'virginia beach' by drake started playing and you smiled at the song. it was one your favourites.

you began picking up clothes and organizing while your music blared through your room. you vacuumed and then lit a candle.

an hour and a half later, your room was all fresh and clean. you now had to shower. you gathered all the things you needed and left to the bathroom. you shared one with your siblings and you hated that, they always left it messy.

thank god it wasn't messy right now, but that was only because suna was over so they cleaned. you turned on the shower and stripped out of your clothes and stepped in.

⩩ ⩩ ⩩

an hour in the shower and now you're finally done, your legs so smooth and soft, your hair fresh and washed. you felt clean and it was so refreshing. everything showers was literally the highlight of your weeks.

you sat at the edge of your bed in a black oversized hoodie and grey sweats. you forced your dad to turn on the ac so you could dress comfortably.

you finished putting your hair in two braids and put on your hood. you took your macbook from underneath your bed and opened roblox. you saw that kita was on and you decided to join him. he was playing natural disasters.

you unmuted your mic on roblox and began speaking, "kita why are you playing this old ass game."

"don't swear you're gonna get your voice chat banned." kita warned you.

you guys played together for a bit switching between different games once in a while. you played roblox with him often, as you guys were kind of close. he has been yours and your siblings friend for quite a while. he was like another brother to you.