[ 13. ]

you broke away from the kiss quickly, swallowing hard then turned around. you began walking towards the staircase hastily, heavily breathing as suna's lower region was pressed against your ass while he walked right behind you.

suna felt you as your hips swayed with each step you took up the stairs against his pants, and he smirked. he licked his lips and inhaled deeply. you entered his room and looked up at him, waiting for further instructions. suna turned off the lights, the only light being the moon that peaked in through the curtains.

"take off the dress." he said as he stood a few feet away from you, rubbing his chin as he watched your every move.

you nodded and slowly reached to your back to untie the ribbon. once you did, the top of your dress fell down. your nipples hardening from the cold crisp air of suna's room and all he did was stare at you with malicious intent in his eyes.

you slipped out of the skirt part of the dress leaving you standing there completely naked.

"wearing no panties? you dirty girl." suna chuckled then straightened his face, "lay down on the bed."

he didn't have to tell you twice, you were already on the bed on your back while your thighs rubbed together, yearning for some friction. the sound of your slick rubbing together made a tent grow in suna's dress pants.

"p-please rin.." you breathed out.

"please what?" he asked as he cocked his head to the side, smiling as he was enjoying this.

"i want you, right now." you pleaded but suna only shook his head and tsked. you frowned and shot him a look.

he walked over to his desk and brought his chair out so he could sit in front of you. he leaned back in the chair and stared at you, it made you nervous. you turned your head to the side to avoid the eye contact with him.

"show me." he said softly.

"show..you?" you whispered as your face contorted into confusion, suna nodded.

show him? it finally clicked in your head. your bare hands slid down your chest then down to your lower region. your body shivered at the touch of your cold hands.

your fingers saunted down to your clit and you gently drew circles around it. soft mewls emitted from your lips, you closed your eyes as you pleasured yourself.

you were so lost in it that you didn't hear suna unzip his jeans or his hand slip over his dick, "i can't hear you." he sighed disapprovingly.

"..i want you inside of me." you said hesitantly, gasping as you emerged your middle and ring finger inside of your heat.

suna groaned, fisting his dick to the sight of you making yourself feel good. how delicate you were with your body, softly pumping your fingers inside your heat. it turned him on as little moans escaped your mouth.

you arched your back off the bed as your fingers hit your g-spot, "fuck.. i want your dick so bad.." you whined.

you opened your eyes and looked at suna, gasping at how he was jerking off to you. he had cum pooled at the base of his dick but it still proudly rose back up from you. suna wanted to be inside you right now.

but he had to patient. he wanted to take his time with you, he held his shirt in between his teeth as you heard the sounds of his fist hitting the base of his cock repeatedly.