15.

"rintarou wake up!" you whisper yelled as you shoved his shoulder.

suna groaned as he turned around, making his back face you. it was currently 6:34 am and your father was just about to come wake you up. you sighed and pushed him again.

"stop pushing me." he spat, eyes still closed.

"shut the fuck up, you promised me you'd wake up!" you whined and shoved him again.

"my dad is coming to wake me up soon." you said into his ear, hopping that would wake him up.

suna slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. the sunlight from the curtains blinding him. he looked over at you to see you sitting on your knees and your face tainted with annoyance.

"for what?" he groaned and lifted the sheets off his body, getting up and walking towards his clothes at the end of your bed.

you watched him pull off his sweats and throw them in your hamper full of dirty clothes. he put back on his black jeans and grey hoodie, fluffing up his bed hair before putting back on his hat, backwards like always.

"because he takes me on the twins away games!" you somewhat shouted at him while still being quiet, "you should know that since you're on their team too."

"fuck." suna whispered and put back on his shoes.

he opened your window and you crawled on the bed towards him, standing on your knees. he bent down and puckered his lips.

you connected your lips with his, softly moaning. suna slipped his hand around your waist and pulled your body closer while his other hand gripped the window sill.

suna bit your lip, making you open your mouth. you pulled away before you deepened the kiss any further. you placed your hands against his chest and sighed deeply as he looked at you with confusion.

"you gotta go, okay?" you whispered, furrowing your brows in sorrow.

suna didn't say anything but stare at you. he moved his head down to your neck, kissing and sucking at the skin. you sharply inhaled, biting your lip as you gripped the frabic of his hoodie. you felt his tongue swipe over the skin of your collarbone as he tightened his grip on your waist.

"rintarou.." you murmured, fighting back a moan to slip from your mouth.

"i know i know.." he said and pulled away.

he gave you one last peck on your forehead and went out the window. you watched him go down the ladder and jog towards his car that was parked just across the street from your house.

you sighed and closed your window. the things he does to you, truly amazes you. laying down flat on your bed, you looked over at the bags of pre-rolled blunts. suna always rolled them for you since you didn't really know how, which you appreciated.

picking up the bag you walked over towards your closet and turned on the light. you shoved it in the back of your folded clothes then left your closet. you heard a knock on the door then your father's voice.

"y/n get up. why is this door locked?" he asked as you watched him try to open the door, tugging on the doorknob.

you sighed and went to your door and unlocked it, letting your dad in. he stepped in and inspected your room, crossing his arms.

"get ready, mom made your favourite." he stood in your doorway in inarazaki's sweatpants and a burgundy hoodie to match.

you stifled a smiled, standing with your foot behind the other while you leaned against your door, "okay, i'll be down soon."