16.

"you sure it's exact?" suna sternly questioned.

"oh my god, yes!" oikawa groaned, rubbing his hands over his face.

"yo shut up. i'm making sure because these guys are not to be fucked with." suna growled giving oikawa a side eye.

oikawa only grunted and suna sighed. he pulled up his bandanna up to his nose, covering the bottom half of his face. oikawa did the same then both of them exited the car.

the walked towards the four buff men that stood against their own cars, watching intensely as the two brunettes carefully walked up to them. suna glanced around the dark empty road, barely any of the street lights worked.

but he been here before, suna knew the aichi prefecture like the back of his hand.

"you got my shit enigma?" the leader's deep voice said, smirking as his arms were crossed.

"right here ushiwaka." suna nodded his head towards oikawa who held up the two baggies filled with coke and weed.

said man smirked, using his hand to urge oikawa forward to him. oikawa took a step closer but suna interfered, holding his hand in front of oikawa his other hand rested in his pocket.

"where's my money?" suna scowled.

ushijima chuckled, turning around to one of his men. suna watched as the bright red haired man handed him a huge wad of cash. suna held his hand out, death glaring ushijima as he walked up to him and firmly placed the cash into his hands.

"8 bills as promised." ushijima snarled, disgusted by the way suna was looking at him. then the blonde haired man snatched the bags from oikawa.

what he didn't know was that suna knew that it was him that harassed you at the mall that day. he knew that ushijima was bigger than him, but they stood at the same height. he wasn't just going to let his woman get cornered like that and not fend for you.

suna nodded, chuckling as he put the band of cash in his waistband, securing it as he tightened his belt. before ushijima was about to walk away with his men, suna held a firm grip on his shoulder, holding him back.

"what–" ushijima's sentence was cut short as suna punched him straight in his mouth.

before oikawa and ushijima's other men could realize suna had already got him on the ground. throwing punches at his face, his pupils blown wide as he repeatedly wrecked the green haired man beneath him.

ushijima groaned before throwing a punch himself on suna's right cheek. his left hand held ushijima's neck on the floor while his right kept throwing punches at him. he winced and finally his men have noticed rushing towards the both of them on the floor.

ushijima's hands flew to suna's neck, gripping it as he tried to choke him. suna coughed, reaching for the front of his pants.

before ushijima's men could pounce on him, suna swiftly pulled out his gun from his waist, cocked it then held the glock against ushijima's temple.

"touch me and i'll blow your boss's fucking brains out," he threatened, looking up at the three men who were frightened.

"tendou don't." ushijima said, keeping his eyes locked with suna. he let go of suna's neck, placing his hands on the ground.

the red haired backed up, staring at the man who held his boss at gunpoint. oikawa watched as he began to light a blunt, he knew this was going to happen as it was discussed in the car.