[ 06. ]

you laid on your friend mika's bed in a star shape position, blankly staring up at the ceiling. suna has been on your mind for the past few days. you haven't seen him since you guys had fucked because he was still suspended but also because he hasn't asked to come see you.

you definitely didn't want to ask him, being too scared. mika looked over at you from her desk and raised her eyebrow.

"you've been sitting there for the past 20 minutes staring at the ceiling," she pointed out as she applied mascara, "what's on your mind, mamas?"

you looked over at her, snapping out of your thoughts. should you tell her? no. you wanted to keep whatever you and suna had going on private, not even telling lei.

"nothing, just thinking about life," you finally sat up and watched as she got ready. "where are you going?"

"to this party, wanna come?" she said enthusiastically as she spun her chair to look at you.

"nah, i'm not ready." you sighed. you didn't feel like going out to party anyways.

"pleasee!" she whined, holding her hands together. "i heard aran's hosting it at his house."

"aran?" you muttered as the name seemed familiar. you heard it a few times but can't place from who or where.

"yea! it'll be fun, please." mika asked again.

"but i'll take a while to get ready.." you trailed off, "but fine."

mika clapped happily as she watched you surf through your backpack for clothes. you were currently in a big tee shirt and your underwear. you and mika planned a sleepover because it's been a while since you've two actually hung out, only seeing each other at cheer.

you pulled out beige jordan cargo sweats and a cropped black long sleeve. it was simple but it'd do. compared to mika who was wearing a white tube top and low rise true religion jeans, it was basic. but it was freezing out so you didn't really care.

you took out your juicy couture makeup bag and sat in front of mika's full body mirror and began your makeup.

"so, any boy updates?" mika started, looking back at you whilst curling her hair.

"no, i'm not really putting myself out there right now." you sighed.

"okay but if you're looking, i know a bunch of guys who have a little crush on you." she winked at you.

"me?" you sounded shocked, you didn't notice much people at school nor speak to them.

"yes, you babe. i don't think you realize how gorgeous you are." she chuckled, making you smile.

"thanks mika, but i dress like a homeless man at school so i don't get it.." you pondered.

mika shrugged and you both continued to get ready without talking as nineteen by pinkpantheress played from her speaker.

you finally finished, applying lipgloss as your last step. you stood up, stretching from sitting on the floor for so long. you looked over at mika to see her mindlessly scrolling through her phone.

"i'm ready." you told her. she nodded and quickly put her phone away.

"we're gonna have so much fun." she smiled, spraying perfume.