Playing dirty

Valentino

Well, the kiss and the truth were a bust. It was time to change tactics with Mags. I've waited too long to reunite with Mags. I wasn't going to let it slip through my fingers this time.

I stripped off my clothes and stood underneath the shower while I washed my hair and body. I needed to rethink things with Mags. How did I get her to fall for me before?

I snapped my fingers in realization. I would talk to her through her bedroom window at night. Ma had told us about Dad talking to her through her bedroom window when she was younger. I used that to talk to Mags. It was a viable excuse. She spoke to me without the pressure of admitting our feelings.

I rinsed off, turned off the shower, and grabbed a towel from the towel rack. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist before walking into my bedroom to find clothes. I needed comfortable clothes if I planned to put my plan into motion.

******
Misty

I walked over to my desk to search for my keys when I glanced out my window and saw Tino across the driveway in his bedroom. I tiptoed to the window and peeked at him. He was walking around in only a towel. Holy shitballs!

I couldn't peel my eyes from Tino wearing only a towel. Damn, when did he get muscles? Droplets of water dripped down his bare, muscular chest. The muscles in his arms flexed while he dug through his dresser drawers. Was he hiding all those muscles under clothes this entire time? Damn.

I couldn't help but stare at Tino. Then, memories flashed in my mind.

"Mags, what are you doing?"

"I'm entitled to check out my sexy husband." I pulled the towel from Nash's waist.

He stood in front of me in all his glory while I sat on the bed and licked my lips before lowering my head.

I shook my head and blinked. Holy shit! I stared at Tino when he removed his towel and tossed it aside. Then, he turned to face the window, showing what God gave him. And boy, God blessed him immensely. My lips curled into a smirk.

Then, I realized Tino faced the window and ducked out of sight.

******
Valentino

I turned to face the window, removed my towel, and tossed it aside when I spotted Misty staring at me from her window. I pretended to act like I didn't see her and took my time getting dressed. Apparently, Misty was enjoying the show.

I stretched, acting like I needed to relieve the tension in my muscles. My junk moved with each stretch while Misty's eyes stayed locked on me.

If she wanted to check me out, I didn't mind. At least she was looking instead of running in the opposite direction.

I tugged on a pair of boxer briefs and jeans before pulling on a tee shirt. I glanced at Misty's window and noticed she had disappeared from view. I walked over, lifted the screen, and leaned on the window ledge. I whistled at Misty's window.

Misty came to the window and opened her screen before leaning on her window ledge. "Can I help you?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not playing with dolls if that's what you want to know."

"I'm sure you outgrew your doll phase."

"I stopped playing with my dolls when you stopped letting me put bows in your hair." Misty smirked.

"Cute. Did you want to watch a movie?"

"Where is your demon spawn? Did they fall into the depths of hell and get eaten alive?"

I chuckled. "No. Uncle Pat ground Preston for living in a pit he calls a bedroom."