A couple of hours later...(Chapter 14)

Emily was laid down on the couch napping away. Ben sat by her, silently stroking her hair in like a cute awkward way with a smile on his face.

Peter had been quickly fixed up by his former roommate Patrick, but he had lost a lot of blood and had a concussion, yet he should be fine in the long run. When he first started to stir, Kira had jumped onto him and kissed him hard, he responded almost immediately.

Lexie was put into handcuffs after Kath had stopped the bleeding on her stump of a right hand. She was being held in their meeting room to be sentenced soon. Kath kept her best friend company in the room.

Grace, Freyja, K.D., and Mikayla worked on cleaning the place up, as there was blood everywhere. Getting rid of the wolf carcasses wasn't easy, but they somehow found a way. They always do. They work well as a team, even though they had had a true hatred for each other this morning.

Kevin and Zoe had a side conversation that involved Zoe complaining about something urgent and Kevin trying to calm her down. She kissed him and walked into the meeting room after telling him something else.

Kevin came over to everyone else in the living room area to bring them all into the room to decide Lexie's fate. They gathered in, and there wasn't enough room for everyone to sit, there being twice as many people in there as usual.

"Lexie, you came into our base and attacked us, all while armed. This was an act of hatred and aggression that cannot be forgiven." Zoe began. Everyone was listening intensively to hear what was going to happen to the deranged girl sitting before them.

"But unlike you, we won't take such matters with violence. We've decided to exile you. From us. For as long as it will take for you to understand that you shouldn't mess with us." Zoe explained the rest of her decision.

"But what about the rest of the Believers?" Grace asked the leader Zoe.

"I believe that we can come to an agreement," Zoe started saying, making all the Believers smile, "that they aren't much different than us." Everyone in the room began to cheer at Zoe's remark.

This cheer fest was interrupted by Katherine saying "If she goes, I'm going too. She can't be out on her own. Not out there in the real world." Lexie looked up gratefully at her best friend.

"All is well that ends well, right everyone?" Emily asked jokingly. They all laugh and lived happily in peace.

The end....*

*or is it?