Chapter 8- Fury and Pain

There they are.
               Kura and Tsuki.
Not even a second later Tsuki takes a step to the right. Kura takes one to the left.
She's mirroring her! What A Bitch. Tsuki smiles at Kura throwing her first punch of pure flames. Kura doesn't hesitate and does the same. Instead of the flames it's strong piercing wind.
Fire and Air going head to head. It's collides with each other, bursting together in the center of the ring. Another two piece is thrown by the both of them. Eventually, a shit ton is thrown! Too many to count at this point! All I can do is watch her. Her movements. So much power behind every punch. After, Tsuki runs to the right sliding onto her knees. She then throws fire balls onto the ground causing black smoke to appear. Kura immediately waves her hands up pushing the smoke out of the way looking straight ahead for Tsuki. At the last second Kura looks up and Tsuki grabs her throat, slamming her onto the ground. As they both struggle on the ground, Kura flips Tsuki off of her. They both get up and dart to each other without hesitation. Tsuki throws the first punch and Kura blocks it. Kura does the same and tries connecting her punch as well. They're going back and forth, moving fast as shit! Kura then starts laughing as she keeps up, "Bitch you can't beat me!" She growls. Tsuki says nothing.
Instead she kicks her in the stomach causing her to slide back.
"Oh!" Kura says, "Once I win, I'm going to beat up your little friend. You can't even win so what makes you think you can protect her? Fucking bitches."
Tsuki looks into Kura's eyes and gives her the deadliest stare. Even Kash and I jumped back. Shit. Her eyes got darker and so did the flames forming on her hands and arms.
          Darting forward, Tsuki is faster than before. She instantly throws her punch and Kura deflects it looking worried as hell!
Tsuki then kicks Kura in the leg and then her chest sending her BACK! She landed hard!
Oh my gosh.....Tsuki.
Without a second to waste she runs towards Kura.
Then the intercom goes off, "OH MY GOSH WOW FOLKS! TSUKI IS OUR 4TH AND FINAL WINNER!" The crowd cheers. Tsuki stops and stumbles forward a little. She stood there for a second breathing. In and Out. Her flames goes down then eventually away but her eyes never left Kura.
I think her leg may be broken. Damn.
Tsuki walks off and heads to us.
As Tsuki arrives back to us, I grab her instantly and pull her to me. "You were magnificent" I say hugging her. She feels very warm. Tsuki then pulls away and taps my nose.
The intercom goes off but instead of the normal fella it's Commander Lee, "Good afternoon everyone. May I please call these four to the ring, Monsai, Chibi, Kash, and Tsuki."
We all look to each other then head that way. As we all arrive standing side by side-

"As your 7th Commander I will be honored to  announce and congratulate you. Welcome! You now become strong and fearless warriors as of right now! Someone who will protect our village at all costs from any enemy we face! The four of you, please step forward to accept your badge."
We walk up. As he goes down the line, he gives each one of us a badge. Then there is Tsuki. He looks to her and hesitates for a quick second. Enough for me to notice so I know she did as well. Commander Lee gives her the badge, "Congratulations" he continues saying. Walking off he turns to look at the four of us and the normal guy spoke on the intercom again.
"Yeah folks!!! Our winners! Our new strong warriors! Give them a round of applause!"
The crowd goes wild. People start throwing roses and candies. Wow. I look up at the three of them.

         Monsai who is fearless and ready for anything. People see him and automatically think "danger" but no. That's not it at all.
          Kash, who isn't an asshole. He's strong and not from around here. I know that.
Hell though, he had our back unlike most.
           Tsuki.....My Moon. So amazingly talented. I hate when people assume otherwise.

We definitely deserve this.
We deserve this. We'll make sure no one tries hurting our village or any of our people again.
As the crowd still goes the intercom cuts them off, "Join us later this evening for the celebration of the new recruits! Thank you and goodbye!" Some people stand around waiting, cheering, and others leave. I look to them and smile. We're all smiling. I hug Tsuki knowing what's to come, her mother. "I love you" I whisper to her.
"I love you more" as she whispers back. She then waves to Kash and Monsai and dashes off. I turn to them, "I guess I'll be going now. I NEED to get ready" I say sarcastically. As I turn to walk off I hear footsteps behind me.
Throwing myself around I look and it's Monsai and Kash, they've stopped too.
"You guys are gonna follow me home aren't you?" I say squinting my eyes, pointing to them.
"Yes" they both say.
"Great" I growl. Back home I go.