➤𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴊᴀQᴜᴀɴ ᴍɪꜱꜱᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ.

ꜱᴏɴɢ: ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ - ᴇʏᴇᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 1:18 ───ㅇ───── 3:10

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦'𝔪 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

  ˗ˏˋ 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 (𝐉𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍) 'ˎ˗

@𝐕𝟒𝐌𝐏𝐘𝐑𝟎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
·:*¨ ♱✮♱ ¨*:·
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

   𝐉𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐃, nothing on his mind except you. He wished he could see you all the time, but that wasn't really possible because he wanted to keep the relationship private, a secret. You weren't against it, you understood and privacy was a great thing to have, especially when it comes to relationships.

   Publicity would most likely ruin the relationship you guys had, and he didnt want that at all. So you two were being smart and mature about it. However that doesn't mean he didn't wish that it was public. He wanted to show you off to the world, to his fans. He wanted to use any excuse to post you, but he couldn't. Not now at least.

   For the time being, he stuck to thinking about you 24/7. It was sort of an issue at this point, he could never really focus on the things he really wanted to. Everything he thought about always wound up to you in the end. He had just saw you 4 days ago, but it wasnt enough for him. It was almost as his whole existence depended on you.

   He even slept better with you, he felt stupid for being this dependent on somebody. He didnt know it before you came along, but when you did, he realized that he was sleeping better. It was something small but it was something important to him. He was wishing you were next to him in bed, even more than he did before.

   He was bored out of his mind and lonely, he just wanted to see you. He tilted his head, eyes glancing over the time on the clock. It read, 12:24 AM. He spent all that time thinking about you. He was fed up with himself, why was he so scared? It wasn't like you were going to kick him out if he showed up to your house unexpected. He had to do something about his longing for you, he couldn't rest until he did.

   With that, he stood up from his bed, throwing his covers away and off of him. You lived a couple minutes away from him, it wouldn't take long. He had to see you, he just had to. It was eating him up, chewing on his inner core.

   He hadn't even realized he was out the door, too endulged in thoughts of you. These thoughts wouldnt rest, he knew they wouldnt. You were the only solution, even though you would drive his thoughts even more. He didnt care, even if you were a temporary solution, you were his favorite solution to everything in his life, he was sure of it.

   It was a quick, short walk. The streets were empty and it was dark, the only thing illuminating his surroundings was the moon, that was looking awfully pretty tonight. It reminded him of you. He started walking faster, wanting to get to you as fast as he could. It payed off, it would have taken him 5 minutes but it only took him 3.

   He knocked on your door, hoping you were still up. You usually would have fallen asleep by now, but he wasn't completely sure. A couple long seconds later, the door was opened by a sleepy you.

   "Jay, what are you doing here?" You questioned him in a soft or low tone, not wanting to speak too loudly at this hour. You let him in regardless, as he followed you into your room.

   You wondered why he was here so late in the night, but you decided not to question. You missed him, so you werent against him being over. You laid back down in your bed, as he slipped under the covers with you, his arms snaking around your waist immediately as he rested his head against your arm.

   He felt his eyes grow heavy from your warmth. It was comforting, it was exactly what he needed to ease his mind and lull him to sleep. You were like a lullaby to him, it was scary to him, how you had such control over him without doing anything at all.

   "You good, baby?" You asked him, suspecting something was wrong and that was why he came over at a late hour. "Nothin', jus' missed you." He mumbled, his arms not leaving your body. "I missed you too..but are you sure?" You questioned, wanting to be completely sure and if he had something to say you were willing to listen.

   He nodded his head into your side, closing his eyes completely for the first time that night. He hadnt realized how tired he exactly was until he laid down with you.

   He felt a soft kiss being pressed on the top of his head, his mind easing up by each passing second he was with you. Although he wanted to stay up longer to talk to you, this would do for now.

   He was satisifed. His needs were finally fulfilled after 4 long agonizing days. You rubbed his back, wanting him to feel comfortable. He appreciated it a lot, your arms was his favorite place to be.

   As he started falling into a deep sleep, he heard you mumble the three words he wanted to hear the most, 'I love you'. With the remaining energy he had, he managed to mumble one back, "I love you too".

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
·:*¨ ♱✮♱ ¨*:·
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

929 words.

A/N: im lazy. but did yall see the cover for dthangs new song LMAOOO