➤𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄, 𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐘

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜɪᴍ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱᴏᴍᴇ.

ꜱᴏɴɢ: ʟᴀᴅʏꜰɪɴɢᴇʀꜱ - ʜᴇʀʙ ᴀʟᴘᴇʀᴛ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 1:18 ───ㅇ───── 2:44

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

˗ˏˋ 𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐘 (𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇) 'ˎ˗

@𝐕𝟒𝐌𝐏𝐘𝐑𝟎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
·:*¨ ♱✮♱ ¨*:·
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

   𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔, so much that anything and everything you did made him fall even deeper in love with you. You were everything he ever wanted and needed. You were absolutely perfect in his eyes, there was nothing that could make you ugly.

   You felt the same way about him, loving everything about him. Because of that, you had a habit of blurting out compliments, not that it was bad. Elijah gets caught of guard from these compliments every time. He wasn't used to someone loving him as much as you did.

   "whats the time?" He asked you, while being laid next to you and his head on your chest. "..its 1:23" You responded to his question, running your hands gently through his afro. He nodded his head, a little tired since it was 1 o'clock in the morning. His hands rubbed your waist and hips lightly, as he shut his eyes.

"you so handsome, baby." You told him, with a tired smile on your face as you kissed his forehead. He felt a smile creep up on his face at your words. He kissed your neck softly, as a 'thank you'.

Even though he seemed nonchalant about your compliments at first glance, he was melting on the inside. Every single time you complimented him in any way, he went crazy. He didnt know someone could love someone like him, or just love him the way you do. Nobody could amount up to you and he knew that.

"say dat again baby?" He mumbled in a questioning tone, as he placed soft kisses on your neck. "say what?" You asked in response, "that your handsome?".

He mumbled a 'yes' into your neck but it was incoherent to you, his voice drowning out into your neck. You soon realized that he did indeed want you to call him handsome again. You didn't know he loved it that much, but now that you did, you made a mental note to yourself to call him that more often.

"you so handsomeee" You said, dragging out your words with a smile as you saw his face light up. He smiled into your neck before leaning up to peck your lips once then twice. You laughed slightly at his reaction before kissing him back.

"I love you ma." He told you, before repeating it a second time to make sure you knew. "I love you too pooks." You responded, before kissing his lips for longer this time.

"u promise u aint gon leave me?" He asked, wanting some reassurance. "i promise." You said, with a geniune tone. If you were asked to choose somebody to spend the rest of your life with from everybody in the whole world, you would always choose him. He would do the same because he knew you were the right one for him.

"thank you baby, u the realest." He spoke, pecking your lips repeatedly. He couldnt get enough of you, it was clearly obvious in the way he was kissing you. "imma marry you, jus wait." He told you, seriousness in his voice. "u gon' say yes to me?"

You cheesed at his question, before responding, "mhm, i will." He smiled back at you before pecking your lips one last time. "you my wife forreal." He said while holding you. He looked at you with so much love it made your heart hurt.

"u mine forever, dont forget that." He told you, kissing your cheek and then pressing a somewhat long kiss on your forehead.

For as long as he lived, it would always be you. Never would he switch up on you or cheat. You were the only girl he had eyes for, the only girl he would ever love this much, and he hoped you loved him the exact same way.

He hoped that in every other universe it would always be you. He hoped the person holding him before he fell asleep, supporting him, kissing him, and giving him long hugs would be you. He hoped the person he woke up next to every morning would be you. He hoped the mother of his kids would be you. He wanted it to be you. That was his only wish, the only thing he wanted the most.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
·:*¨ ♱✮♱ ¨*:·
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

717 words.

A/N: REST IN PEACE EDOT BABYY.
           request from nazgpgonlylove