𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐆𝐙

SOMETHING ABOUT YOU - EYEDRESS,
DENT MAY

"𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦'𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔫."

FRIDAY 11:32 PM, NEW YORK

   SHA STOOD THERE SILENTLY, observing his surroundings carefully. It was loud, music blaring and the smell of sweat very strong. It was a party after all, not one he would enjoy though. He usually would be down to go to a party, but he wasn't feeling it tonight. Everything was getting on his nerves and he was tired of hoes walking up to him mindlessly. He didnt want a fling, he was looking for a solid relationship, someone real. Over time he had realized the importance of having someone real, and being in a proper relationship, it was all he wanted. To find the right one.

   He didnt know where his friends went, one second they were there and the next they were gone, so he just stood there silently. He sighed to himself, not even in the mood to drink, or smoke. He was lost in his thoughts, completely oblivious to his surroundings now. He was soon snapped out of it when he felt someone bump into him abruptly. He kissed his teeth, feeling even more irritated than he was before, until he turned around.

   Good Lord. In front of him, was a girl but not just any girl. The prettiest girl he had ever seen in his whole life. It wasnt even lust, just admiration. He thought he was dreaming, there was no way she was real. He stood there staring at her, before she spoke up.

   "I'm so sorry for bumping into you." You said, looking up at the man with bleached dreads. He was silent, not even noticing you speak, too caught up in your pretty face. He soon snapped out of it, before speaking. "You good." He told you, shrugging his shoulders and trying to act nonchalant despite his heart beating fast.

   You couldnt lie, he was attractive. You noticed he couldnt stop staring at your face either, almost entranced as if he was under a spell. "Where you from?" He asked, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Oh, I'm from Atlanta." You told him, noticing his New York accent and his height, he was tall. He nodded his head in approval. "Whatchu doing in New York?" He asked, genuinely wondering why you came all the way from Atlanta. "I'm visiting some old friends, they're here at this party." You told him, with a smile, the loud music drowning out your voices.

   He realized you probably didnt know who he was and if he was being honest, he was glad you didnt. He was tired of girls using him for his fame, money or name. It would be better this way. All he wanted was real love. He smiled back at you breaking eye contact and looking at his surroundings. Suddenly, his hand came up to your arm, gently moving you to the side. You hadnt even noticed there were two drunkies about to bump into you until he moved you away. "Where ya friends at? Ion see 'em." He asked you, looking around the party as if he would be able to spot them. "I'm trying to find them." You said with a sort of awkward laugh. Your friends sort of ditched you once arriving at the party, so you were trying to find them especially since one of them was your ride.

   He turned back to you, staring at you and examining your face. He noticed your features, admiring them and just taking it all in. You seemed to be a sweet person to him and he wanted to know more about you but first he was going to make his move. "You pretty as hell." He told you out of the blue, his eyes glancing between your eyes and lips. His compliment made you smile widely, feeling your face get hot slightly. "Thank you." You told him, your smile now turning into a grin.

   He couldn't help but feel an attachment towards you grow from this small interaction. He never felt this way before, that he was sure of. No girl ever made him actually feel this way, not to this extent. He was about to speak, before his shoulder was grabbed rougly and when he turned back he was met with Dthang. He wanted to stay with you, to talk to you more but he was dragged away before he could protest.

   He looked back at you with a small frown that eventually grew once he was forced to turn away from you. He thought all his chanves of getting to know you were over, he wasnt even able to ask for your number or at least your instagram. He wasnt even able to get your name. He never would have believed love at first sight was real, until he met you. It was crazy to him and he couldn't believe he was whipped by some random girl he just met at a party, but you felt real. He wanted your love, he wanted you to be the one to love him. He wanted to be the only one to love you, nobody else. He felt pissed off and upset at his friends for dragging him away, knowing that he would probably never see you again. Well that was before he felt his phone buzz with a new notification.

@_______ started following you.

   It seemed like a normal follower at first and he didnt think nothing of it until he pressed on the profile, scrolling through the posts noticing the fact that they looked familiar. His pissed off expression faded as realization hit him after more scrolling, a smile growing on his face as he recognized who the pretty person in all those photos was. It was you.

 It was you

993 words.

A/N: sorry for not updating 😜