➤𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴇɴɴ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʟɪʟ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɢᴏ ᴡᴇʟʟ.

SONG: ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴏᴍ - ᴋᴇɴ ᴄᴀʀꜱᴏɴ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 1:06 ───ㅇ───── 3:08

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔢, 𝔦 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔢."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

˗ˏˋ 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 'ˎ˗

@𝐕𝟒𝐌𝐏𝐘𝐑𝟎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
┈┈┈┈
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃, was arguing. For good reason too, it was absolutely draining. But here you were, arguing in Jenn. You guys had been arguing for the past 10 minutes over something dumb, well dumb to her.

"ma, ion get why u so mad over nun." She said, raising her voice. She was getting madder by the second. The whole reason this argument started was because Jenn decided it would be a good idea to flirt with other girls. And it was a big deal to you because she had you looking stupid.

"u getting me tight bro, its not that big of a deal." She said, mugging you. "leave me tf alone, whatchu so mad for."

You mugged her back before speaking, "fuck u mean not that big of a deal. u had me looking stupid asfk while u flirted with other girls." You were rightfully upset, but at this point you wished you never brought the situation up. If you knew Jenn was going to get this upset you never would have said a word.

"they dont mean anything, u overreacting." Jenn told you, her voice still loud as she rolled her eyes at you. "you know what, im fucking done with you Jenn. I cant be in a relationship wit u if u finna act like this." You told her, getting frustrated by the whole thing. It wasn't the first time you caught her cheating.

Jenn stood there silently after you said that. "bro why u being so dramatic." She said, glaring at you and kissing her teeth. You were so fed up with her. Even though you loved her you knew what was best for you. So, you left. As you grabbed your keys and phone you heard Jenn speak, "nahh where tf u going?".

"away from you. im serious Jenn, im actually fucking done with you. we're over." You spoke, making it final as Jenn tried to make you stay by begging. You didnt care though. When you finally made it out the door of Jenn's apartment, your heart felt heavy as tears brimmed in your eyes. You made it to your car, as you put it in drive and started driving home. Your phone was blowing up with texts and calls from Jenn, but you refused to pick up. You were done this time, forreal.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
┈┈┈┈
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

438 words.

A/N: heres a quick lil chapter i wrote at like 1 am 😹. sorry for not updating i was mad tired past few weeks.