➤𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐓

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴅᴀʀʀɪᴀɴ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴄɪᴘʀᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇ

ꜱᴏɴɢ: ʜᴇʀ - ʏᴜɴɢ ʙʀᴜʜ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 2:13 ───ㅇ───── 5:02

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔬𝔴 ℑ 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 ℑ'𝔪 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔪𝔢."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

˗ˏˋ 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐓 (𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍) 'ˎ˗

@𝐕𝟒𝐌𝐏𝐘𝐑𝟎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

   𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓, thinking of you and all your features he adored. He felt his heart beat faster just at the thought of you.

   At the time he didnt notice it, the way his heart would pump faster when you were around or the way he would crave your hugs and warmth. He didnt think anything of it, until he started feeling it more often. Whenever you were around, his mood was instantly lifted like you were an angel or something.

   The thought terrified him. He couldn't be in love with you, he just couldn't. He knew that if he was it would ruin the friendship you guys had. He would rather have that. Sometimes he thought about confessing, it was driving him insane.

   Whenever you guys hung out alone, he would get lost in thought. Staring at your pretty face, watching how your lips moved when you spoke. He noticed every little thing about you.

   "Darrian, can you pass me the remote?" You asked him, as he came back to reality. He nodded his head, passing you the remote as you went to the Spotify app on your TV. The first song that started playing when you clicked on your playlist was 'Her' by Yung Bruh. You forgot you had that song in your playlist.

   Soon the music filled his ears, it felt oddly familiar, and then he remembered. This was the same song he accidentally put on while being deep in thought about you.

"I wish that you were close to me, but you dont even notice me."

   Darrian stared at you, as you scrolled through your phone as you guys sat close together on your bed. He wondered if you liked him back. He wanted to know so bad he couldnt take it anymore. He would do anything just to be with you. He wanted to be the one to have you, to hold your hands, to hug you and kiss you. Just him, no one else.

"I would sell my soul to hold your hands."

   The song kept playing, as you hummed. "i lowk forgot about this song." You spoke, your voice making his attention go back to you. "I listened to it once on accident..." He told you, as you guys stared into each others eyes.

   The thing was, you listened to this song while thinking about him. You always liked him, from the start. He was always so sweet to you. But you figured he didnt like you that way. Mostly because he almost always had girls on him, so you thought that he was not into you. You were wrong, but how would you know.

"Tonight, I'm gon' fuck a thot, just to get you out my brain."

   Darrian did have girls on him left and right, but not for the reason you thought. He tried to get over you by being with other girls but it never worked. They werent you. They would never amount up to you. They would never smile the way you did, or laugh like you. They could never make him smile or laugh the way you did so effortlessly.

   You noticed Darrian staring at you, seemingly deep in thought. The song made the tension in the atmosphere thick, more than before. You couldn't stop the thoughts from flooding your brain rapidly.

   "you good?" He asked you, as you looked at him before nodding. It was silent, except for the music playing in the background. You turned your head away from him, going back to scrolling through your phone.

   "I need to tell you something. Please." You heard Darrian speak, it sounded urgent. You turned to him, with your full attention. He felt nervous, it felt hot. The heat wasnt even on.

   "Ion kno how to tell you, but I like you. I love you," He mumbled, as your face turned into one of shock. He started to regret telling you as it seemed to him you were disgusted.

   Before he could get an apology out, he felt your lips on his. You kissed him for a good 3 seconds before pulling away. He stared at you before rougly but sweetly pressing his lips against yours. This time, longer.

   Your heart was beating rapidly against your chest as your hands went to cup his face. After he pulled away from the kiss, he couldnt help himself from pecking your lips twice before resting his head against the back headboard of your bed.

   You pulled him in for a hug, resting your head on his chest and curling up next to him. He wrapped his arms around you, his worries and anxiety leaving his body. He kissed the top of your head, closing his eyes and letting himself enjoy this moment with you of solidarity.

   "I love you too." You mumbled, as he felt a smile creep on his face. He wanted to make you his girlfriend as fast as he could, but for now this would do. This was what he needed to ease his mind. He needed you. You were what he needed. Just you.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

903 words.

A/N: the song has me in a chokehold