➤𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪꜱ ʜɪᴍ

ꜱᴏɴɢ: ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ - ᴅᴇꜰᴛᴏɴᴇꜱ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:23 ───ㅇ───── 2:04

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"𝔰𝔬 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢, 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢, 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢, 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱, 𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔰 𝔦𝔱 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔟𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

˗ˏˋ 𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 (𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍) 'ˎ˗

@𝐕𝟒𝐌𝐏𝐘𝐑𝟎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
·:*¨ ♱✮♱ ¨*:·
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

   𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, in complete despair and exhaustion. Your mind was driving you crazy, you just wanted to carve it out to stop all these thoughts from running through your brain.

   The breakup between you and Kevin had you going crazy. You loved him so much, and you still did. He broke up with you for another girl, who was a smoochie and bop.

   You didn't know why he did, he just told you he wasn't feeling you anymore. Even after the 11 month long relationship, he calmly and simply called it off.

   You didn't know he had a new girlfriend until you stumbled upon a post by the PDL page. Kevin soon broke up with her once he found out she cheated, which you had also learned from PDL.

   You weren't desperate or anything, it was just a longing for him. Little did you know, he wanted you back just as much as you wanted him. He deeply regret breaking up with you, and you would only find this out once he stumbled upon your front door one night.

   "Kevin?" You asked, in a confusing tone, clearly not expecting for him to be at your door at 11 PM. You were about to go to sleep, until he came around.