➤𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘, 𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ.

ꜱᴏɴɢ: ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ - ʟɪʟ ᴘᴇᴇᴘ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 2:29 ───ㅇ───── 2:50

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 𝔞 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔥𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔣𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

˗ˏˋ 𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 (𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃) 'ˎ˗

@𝐕𝟒𝐌𝐏𝐘𝐑𝟎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
·:*¨ ♱✮♱ ¨*:·
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘, working hard at the studio every day. So, when he had announced to you that he was taking a day off, you were ecstatic. He felt that he had been neglecting you lately, so that was the main reason he took the day off.

You and your boyfriend, David, were sat on your bed while he played on his PS5 with your legs over his lap. He was talking your ear off the whole time, not that you minded. You were happy he was comfortable with you like that.

As you listened to him talk, you nodded your head occasionally and responded to whatever he was talking about. Suddenly, it fell silent but you didnt think much of it. Thinking he was just focusing on his game, you scrolled through your phone. That didnt last long though, as you soon found your phone being snatched out of your hand and being thrown somewhere on your bed.

You looked for the culprit who was none other than David himself. You gave him a questioning look, "Whats up with you?". He stared at you, hearts practically forming in his eyes the more he looked at you. "Nothing." He responded, still staring at you like his life depended on it.

"Okay, then why did u throw my phone." You questioned, raising your brow slightly. "My bad, ma." He spoke, before reaching over to the end of your bed to grab your phone and hand it back to you. You squinted your eyes at him, finding this confusing.