𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐌

𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔, it was obvious with the way he would constantly buy you things

𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔, it was obvious with the way he would constantly buy you things. Whether you asked or not, he would always find a way to get you something.

His friends always pointed it out to you as well, saying things like 'He always gets you what you want.' and 'He's whipped'. They weren't wrong per se, you just denied it.

One afternoon, you had gotten a text from Rakeem while you were at work saying that he had a surprise for you at home. You didn't think much of it, thinking he probably got you your favorite snacks or something. You only realized how wrong you were when you came back home.

As you walked through the front door of
your apartment, you were met with strong arms wrapping around you instantly. It was like he knew when you would come through that door.

"Hey babyy." You said, wrapping your arms around him in return once you shut and locked the front door.

"Hey ma." He responded, kissing you before letting go of you. "How was your day?" You asked him, as you set your purse/bag and keys on the counter. There was a box on the counter as well, but you assumed it was something of his.

"It was fine." He told you, walking towards where you were standing. "Thats good baby, you hungry or nah?" You questioned, as he shook his head. You had forgotten about the surprise, he was probably waiting for you to ask about it.

"Oh, whats the surprise?" You finally asked, staring at him as he grabbed the box from the counter. You then realized that the box on the counter was indeed for you and not his. He stood closer to you, carefully opening it.

Inside was a shimering diamond chain in the words 'Mrs. Movelook'. You looked at him surprised that he had gotten you yet another chain. This was your third one now.

"Keem, you didn't have to get me another chain." You spoke. You were extremely grateful though. "Nah, you my girl. I gotta spoil you baby." He told you, shaking his head as he stared at the two chains you already had on your neck.

The first chain he had gotten you was on your birthday, it spelt out your name. The second chain was a day after you told him you loved him and it read his name, 'Rakeem'. You were extremely grateful those both instances, and that let him know that you were indeed the girl he wanted to spend his hard earned money on.

You grinned at him, obviously so thankful and heart warmed by the gift. He was ecstatic that you loved the chain he bought you. "C'mere." He told you, making you turn around and move your hair to the side so he could put the new chain around your neck.

After he was done, he put his hands on your shoulders from behind before kissing your cheek. His hands soon went from your shoulders, to waist as he turned you around slightly to give him more access to your neck as he kissed it.

"You look so pretty with them chains on." He told you, meaning every word he said. "Thank you, Rakeem." You responded, staring at him endearingly. He pecked your lips repeatedly before giving you a solid kiss to which you kissed back.

His hands roamed your body, wanting you to feel loved by him. Your hands went to cup his face before he pulled away from the kiss reluctantly.

"I gotchu something else." He told you, digging into his jean pockets as he pulled out a box. Your heart picked up its pace, he wasn't really going to ask you to marry him was he? You guys havent even hit the 1 year mark yet, its only been 8 months.

He opened the box, and inside was not an engagement ring but instead was a promise ring. Best part was, it was a hello kitty promise ring. He knew how much you liked hello kitty, you did watch it every single day when you were a little kid.

"Imma wife you one day, on bro. Just wait for me baby, once my music starts going up Imma marry you. I promise." He told you, being completely geniune and honest with you. There were no lies, he was not lying. You grinned at him widely, trying to control the smile that quickly crept onto your face.

He slipped the ring onto one of your fingers, and once he was done you tackled him into a tight hug. You felt yourself want to cry from how sweet his action was. Your heart grew full from all the love he was showing you, it made your heart swell.

You felt him kiss the top of your head as he hugged you back with the same emotion and energy as you. "I love you so much Rakeem, I mean it. I love you so much." You told him, repeating the 'I love you' twice so he knew that you really did mean it. "I love you too baby, I always will. You the best thing that's ever happened to me." He responded, holding you tightly in his arms like his life depended on it.

Soon, the affectionate and warm hug came to an end as he kissed your lips once last time before pulling his phone out to take a picture of the chain and chains around your neck. He would post that picture on his Instagram story later. Right now, he had a girl to love.

965 words

965 words.