➤𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴊᴀʏ ɢɪꜰᴛꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ʀɪɴɢ

ꜱᴏɴɢ: ᴡᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ - ʟɪʟ ᴘᴇᴇᴘ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 1:00 ───ㅇ───── 3:18

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

" 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔩𝔞𝔶 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔡, 𝔬𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔱
𝔰𝔬 '𝔪 𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔞𝔰 𝔦𝔱 𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

˗ˏˋ 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 'ˎ˗

@𝐕𝟒𝐌𝐏𝐘𝐑𝟎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
┈┈┈┈
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄, you guys were in a relationship after all. You guys spent time with each other often and he was usually at your crib, just smoking weed or sleeping with you. So, it wasnt out of the ordinary for him to be at your place, laying on top of you on your bed. He was extra clingy today, and you wondered why but decided not to question it. His face was buried in your chest. It was quiet, except for music playing softly on your TV and his light snores.

You felt his move around a bit as he laid on you before you heard his voice, "...I love you..."

"I love you too stinka." You spoke, the amusement evident in your voice as you heard Jay kiss his teeth. "Don't call me dat gay ahh name." He joked, before pecking your lips twice. You smiled as he buried his face in your neck while kissing it occasionally. Jay was content with you, your warmth comforting him.

He started reminiscing of all the memories you guys shared, the day you guys first met to when he asked you to be his girlfriend after months of being in the talking stage. He remembered how ecstatic you were when he asked to finally make things serious. After 7 months of dating, he had a surprise for you. He was planning on doing it later but he couldnt wait.

"yo..." He spoke, lifting himself off of you as he sat up in the bed wanting you to do the same. Once you sat up, he pulled something out from under the bed. It was a pandora box. He opened it, as he held the ring in his hands.

"ik its only been 7 months but i deadass love u sm. u da one fo sho, so i promise you that one day imma marry u and love u forever. u da baddest girl. u my everything, wrd 2 my momma." He said, as you stared at him in disbelief. You were about to start sobbing, this was the sweetest thing. He slipped the promise ring on your finger before pecking your lips.

You hugged him tightly, like your life depended on it and he hugged back. You guys continued to hug for what felt like a lifetime before pulling away.

"i love u soooo much, jay. thank youuuu" You told him, as he tiredly laid back down on you as you laughed slightly. You kissed the top of his head as he buried his face in your chest. Your rythemic heartbeat slowly lulled him into a deep sleep and you soon followed, his warmth comforting you.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
┈┈┈┈
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

495 words.