𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝟒𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒

CONTROL - PLAYBOI CARTI

"𝔦 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔦 𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞 𝔡𝔬𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯."

   𝐃𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄, scrolling through it mindlessly as he payed no attention to you whatsoever

   𝐃𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄, scrolling through it mindlessly as he payed no attention to you whatsoever. Cleaning your closet was no longer on your mind, forgetting completely about it.

   You were bored and you wanted some attention so you decided to sit on his lap, straddling him.

   "Baby move, I can't see." He told you, moving his head so he could see his phone clearer. "Why you so clingy right now?" He asked you, seeming against you being on his lap but lowkey enjoying it.

   You felt him peck your lips softly before looking back at his phone. The side of his face and cheek was pressed up against yours as you buried your face in his neck.

   After a while of you got a little annoyed by him barely giving you any attention. He was glued to his phone. "Baeeee." You dragged out, trying to get his attention. The only thing you got from him was a hum, so you tried again, "Deeeee".

   "Wassup mama?" He finally responded, taking his eyes off his phone and turning his head to kiss your cheek. You moved your head from his neck and pecking his lips as many times as you could, giving him the obvious hint that you wanted attention.

   He soon realized, as he turned off his phone placing it somewhere on the couch before kissing you back. Once you pulled away, he had a huge smile on his face. He adjusted you in his lap slightly, before wrapping his arms around you properly.

   "Whats up witchu, ma?" He asked, referring to how clingy you were acting. "Nothing, I just missed you I guess." You responded, shrugging your shoulders as he smiled at you. "I missed you too bae."

   You looked at him endearingly, as he shifted you slightly on his lap. His hands went to your hips as he looked up at you slightly. "Gimme a kiss baby." He said, waiting for your lips to meet his another time. You smiled at him, kissing him softly with your hands cupping his face.

   He absolutely loved when you would love on him in any way and he tried his best to do the same to you, not that it was hard for him. Every chance he got, he would take it just to love you.

   "I love you." You told him, once you pulled away from the kiss, staring at him endearingly. "I love you too." He spoke, the sincerity in his voice very evident and clear.

   You smiled at him before a sudden thought ran through your head. You forgot you were in the middle of organizing your closet. You were satisfied with the attention he gave you for now, and when you wanted more you would just come right back. So, with that you decided to finish the task you were going to complete earlier.

   When you tried getting up from his lap, Dee wouldn't let you, his grip on you tight. "Dee I gotta clean my closet." You told him, trying to get up again but Dee wouldn't let up. "Why ain't you do that before." He asked, staring at you and into your eyes that he adored.

   You wrapped your arms around his neck and before you could give a proper response, he tilted over to one side, making both of you guys to fall sideways onto the couch. He was messing with you, and you could tell by the smirk on his face.

   He quickly untangled your limbs from his so he could lay directly on top of you, trapping you in his arms so you couldnt leave. He laid his head on your chest, dead set on not letting you go.

   "Baby, get offf." You dragged out, trying to pry his hands and arms off of you but he was stronger. You wanted to finish cleaning up your closet, knowing that you were going to forget about it if you don't clean it now.

   "Nah." He said, giving you a short response of one word. He refused to get up or leave you alone, making you just accept the fact that you were indeed not cleaning your closet today.

   "Ugh fine." You mumbled, your hands going to the back of his neck and shoulders, caressing it. He felt himself relax into your touch, a smile on his face as he buried his face into your chest.

   His warmth was slowly lulling you to sleep, he felt like a heavy heated blanket. You let yourself close your eyes, resting them. Before you knew it, you had ended up falling asleep with him laying on top of you.

   "I love you" You heard, before you let sleep take you in completely.

   Hours later, you woke up in a new scenery. You soon realized you were in your bed, with Dee sleeping right next to you. You were guessing he had carried you to bed.

   You sighed as you got up, remembering that you had to clean your closet. You were right. You knew you were going to forget to clean your closet if you didn't hours prior, but Dee wouldn't let you get up, so it wasnt entirely your fault.

   As you tiredly walked to your closet, opening the door, you found yourself confused. The closet in front of you wasn't dirty, far from it. It was all cleaned out and organized the way you liked it to be. You didn't remember cleaning it yesterday, so who did?

Then you realized, it was Dee.

957 words.

A/N: I've been wanting to do a chapter for Dee for so long.