An Assassin's Edge (Warrior Of Stone Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

After our short session in the cave of reflection we shortly returned to the village. After awhile we returned to our rooms. The village was in a dead silence due to the night.

 The village was in a dead silence due to the night

Y/N:*sleepy* Alright the bed arrangements will be. Me and Hanabi, Naruto and Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura, Ino and Shikamaru, Shino and Kiba and then Choji by himself.

Choji:Alright extra leg room.

Hinata:I get to be with Naruto-kun

As we all went to sleep or atleast Choji, Shikamaru and Kiba did we decided to talk about experiences on missions. While sitting in a circle.

Hinata:So how have your missions been going Ino.

Ino:Well its just simple chores but Asuma sensei says we'll get better missions when we become chunin. What I'm really wanting to know is team 7's mission. The land of waves right.

Naruto:Yeah it was awesome.

Sasuke:Sadly I missed the end of it due to unfortunate circumstances. *remembers Haku stabbing him with senbon*

Y/N:Well that's where we unlocked most of our powers and it turns out Zabuza isn't as bad of a person thanks to him. *slaps Naruto's back*

Hinata:Of course. Naruto is way nicer than you think. He saved me when I was getting bullied.

Y/N:Is that why you like him.

Hinata:No! *blushes*

Sakura:Anyway what has team 8 been up to.

Hanabi:I'm also interested sister.

Hinata:Its just the normal genin missions. Its annoying how Kiba is always talking about himself but Shino always shuts him up by putting fireants in his pants. *laughs*

Naruto:*stares* Hinata your angelic eyes really compliment your smile. You're actually very cute. *smiles*

Hinata:*blushes hard* Naruto-kun. *passes out*

Naruto:What happened.

Ino:Its because she likes you.

Naruto:Wait she does?!