Special Assignment? Expedition To The Land Of Grass! (Warrior Of Stone Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

After we had crossed the bridge from the land of waves to konoha we re-entered the village with Konohamaru, Hanabi and Hinata waiting for us.

Sasuke:Y/N I'll see you at the compound later. *leaves*

Sakura:I'm going with Sasuke. *chases after him*

Kakashi:I'll be taking my leave but Hinata I don't know if Kurenai told you this but you have to be in the Hokage's office in 2 hours along with your sister. *leaves*

Hanabi:Well let's go around the village afterall you guys haven't been here for a long time.

Naruto and Y/N:OK.

We started going through the village taking a look at sites, monuments and restaurants before finally splitting of in 30 minutes.

Y/N:Sasuke I'm hom- and what is Sakura doing here.

Sasuke:I thought we should stay here as a team so we can all go together.

Y/N:You're lucky I brought Naruto.

Sakura:I've been walking around the compound and I found this scroll. Sasuke told me you want to master a mix of taijutsu and fire style jutsu skill known as dance of the fire god.

Y/N:That's right. We have a whole library downstairs. That's where we practice our techniques and chakra control.

Sasuke then got and idea and suggested it to me.

Sasuke:How about we help you by letting you guys know your chakra natures. *pulls out paper*

Y/N:Oh yeah that's a great idea. *gives them both chakra paper* Now channel your chakra into it.

Both Naruto and Sakura put their chakra into the paper. Naruto's paper split in half while Sakura's crumbled into dusk and turned damp.

Sasuke:So Naruto has wind while Sakura has earth and water.

Y/N:OK so you guys can practice these. *hands scrolls*

Naruto and Sakura:Alright.

(1 hour later)
We then walked down to the Hokage's office where we saw all the other teams in the corridor. As we walked down an old man bumped into me.

Y/N:Sorry sir.

Danzo:Uh. A disgusting Uchiha. Foolish child. Don't you ever touch me again. Monkey. That bastard Itachi didn't kill all of those eye snatching, red eyed, fire breathing and emo hooligans.

Naruto:What's his problem.

Sasuke:It doesn't matter lets go.

Hiruzen:Glad to see you all here. I have something to discuss with you all.

Shikamaru:What a drag.

Hiruzen:First I have to clear this up Kakashi already told me that team 7 know so they rest of you should know as well.

Kiba:Know what that they're useless. *laughs*

Hinata:*smacks him* Kiba be quiet we're infront of Lord Hokage I don't know about your clan but mine has standards.