Haku's Secret Jutsu:Crystal Ice Mirrors (Land Of Waves Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

(In Tazuna's house)
Tsunami:Inari! Could you give me a hand here? Inari!

Inari:I'll be right there!

Suddenly two men armed with swords walked up to Tazuna's house with evil grins on their faces as they started to unsheath their swords.

(At the bridge)
Kakashi:*covers group* Stand back. Now Sasuke and Y/N go on.

After I had finished slashing up Zabuza's water clones previously me and Sasuke slashed at Zabuza in an x motion.

Zabuza:Well Haku. Looks like you got a new rival.

Y/N:I think I recognise the person next to Zabuza. The chakra signature seems familiar.

Kakashi:Well, well. So I had it right. It was all an act. With that phony mask.

Y/N:Kakashi you should have found that out earlier. You know there are no major tenkettsu points in the neck.

Kakashi:True.

Sakura:Ah. I should have picked that up earlier.

Sasuke:Don't beat up yourself too bad Sakura. *smiles at her*

Tazuna:So that protecting your village thing was a bunch of baloney.

Sakura:You have some nerve coming back here after pulling a trick like that.

Kakashi:I mean with that mask who do you think you're fooling.

Sakura:With all due respect. You can't be talking sensei.

Sasuke:Don't worry I'll take him out. Lets go Y/N.

Y/N:OK. Lets go.

Zabuza:Haku be wary of Toji's son. You saw how he handled the water clones.

Haku:Understood. *bodyflickers*

(Tazuna's house)
The thugs slashed down the door and started to intimidate Tsunami and Inari. While they threatened to kill them.

Tsunami:Please don't hurt my son he's just a boy. Please I'll do anything. Just please don't hurt him.

Thug 1:Looks like your mum came through for you kid. Lucky.

As Inari started to break down the thugs started to bring Tsunami outside and leaving.

Thug 2:We'll treat you real good. So don't worry your pretty little head.

Thug 1:Keep walking.

Inari:Leave her alone!

Thug 2:How cute. You've come to save your mummy.

Tsunami:Inari!

(At the bridge)
Zabuza:So they can keep up with Haku's speed.

Kakashi:Sakura cover Tazuna.

As me and the masked ninja engaged in hand to hand combat he started to speak to me.