Legend Of The Sword:The Sage's Story (Warrior Of Stone Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

After our first fight with the now revealed threat we decided to rest. Me, Shino, Sasuke, Hinata and Hanabi decided to go on a stealth mission during the night.

 Me, Shino, Sasuke, Hinata and Hanabi decided to go on a stealth mission during the night

Y/N:Shino send some of your bugs to their base.

Shino:Right. *sends bugs*

Hinata:Um Y/N.

Y/N:Yeah Hinata.

Hinata:I wanted to ask you for advice.
I want to get close to Naruto but I'm too shy. *fiddles fingers*

Y/N:Don't worry Hinata I can rearrange the bed placements. *winks as she blushes*

Hinata:*waving her hands nervously* Not like that.

Y/N:Don't worry I'll also give him some subtle hints.

Hinata:Thanks. Oh yeah your training really helped me out as well. Now I've somewhat mastered the gentle fist.

Y/N:Glad to hear that.

I then walked over and bent towards Shino.

Y/N:Shino have you heard anything from the bug yet.

Shino:No not yet. He's still searching.

Hanabi:You need to loosen up a bit. Eversince you were defeated by Arco you became more on edge.

Y/N:I know I just can't get that out of mind. I need to stay vigilant.

Sasuke:Y/N listen to Hanabi. We care man. *holds his shoulder* So please relax.

Shino then paused and turned back to us with a nod.

Shino:He's back. They're about 30 miles north. So I suggest you activate your dojutsu.

We nodded as we all activated our dojutsu. As we reached closer we saw some chakra signatures but we managed to stealth takedown them all temporarily. We finally reached a cave where the three main threats were conversing.

 We finally reached a cave where the three main threats were conversing