The Forest Of Chakra (Land Of Waves Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

Hagoromo:You may call me the sage of six paths.

Y/N:You're the legendary shinobi that achieved godhood and spread ninjutsu around the world.

Hagoromo:I am glad they still tell my story it is an honour.

Y/N:No offence but I can't really see you can you move forward.

Hagoromo:Listen here young one there are many things we need to discuss

Y/N:Like what.

Hagoromo:Your place in the world. When you were born balance shifted in the multiverse because for the first time ever I had a reincarnation.

Y/N:So what you're trying to say is...

Hagoromo:You are my reincarnation. You have the responsibility to keep balance and if they go to far you need to calm the reincarnations of my sons who are currently Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki.

Y/N:But why are we all reincarnations in the first place.

Hagoromo:You see your friend Sasuke inherited my son's Indra's curse of hatred while your other friend Naruto inherited Asura's kind hearted nature. However, you are an anomaly you are the cause of two past reincarnations coming together to form my chakra therefore making you a reincarnation of me.

Y/N:So what do I need to understand.

Hagoromo:Let me give you a quick lesson. Due to you having my chakra you can reach hyperversal levels of power. (Yes I'm upscaling the Narutoverse) So people or as you will come to know them Otsutsuki will want to take that power. So I need to tell you things you may face there are people that weren't born with chakra but it was sacrificed for greater physical strength or attributes that is called a heavenly restriction AKA what your father Toji had.

Y/N:So are you going to give me something to battle against these threats.

Hagoromo:I would normally give you one of my sacred tools but the only one on the planet right now are the blades of retribution which your father Toji possesses. However, there are two things I can give you. The Otsutsuki God Shibai found great interest in you and wanted me to give you a gift. Not to worry about it though you will still be able to switch between dojutsu. *places hand on Y/N's right eye*