Shaleigh

We pull up at a place called "Vapor." I've heard all about this place, but never could afford to go. I think he chose a place so far from where we live because he wants to spend time with me. As soon as we get inside someone seats us. "This is so beautiful, Ryder." I say.
"I think my view is better." He replies.
A waiter comes up and takes our drink orders, but she's only focused on one thing; Ryder.
"Can I take drink order cutie?" She says.
"Can I get a water please? What do you want baby girl?" He asks.
"Water please." She rolls her eyes are walks away.
"I think she has a crush on you." I say.
"I only have eyes for one girl, and it's you." He says grinning.
When the waiter comes back she sits the waters down and "accidentally" knocks the water on Ryder's lap. "Oh my god, I'm sorry." She says wiping all the water off his lap, while running her hand across the outline of his dick. Jealousy rushes over me, and I can't take it. I jump out of my seat, and start to walk out. When I turn around to look back, she's stroking the outline of his dick still. I walk back over there, pushing her out the way. I sit on his lap, facing him, and I kiss him. I kiss him so hard and passionately that when I pull away we are both gasping for air. I can tell the waiter is pissed because she goes stomping off.
"What was that for?" He asks.
"I was saving you. You didn't look interested at all." I say.
"You were jealous." He mocks.
Right when I was about to respond a guy comes out of nowhere. "Ryder!" He exclaims.
"Caelix, how've you been?" He asked.
"I've been great. How about you?" He asked.
"I've been hanging there." He replied.
"Is this your girlfriend?" He asked.
"No, but I wish. Shaleigh this is my best friend from middle school, Caelix. Caelix, this is Shaleigh." He said.
"Nice to meet you gorgeous." He says.
"Nice to meet you too." I blush.
Caelix is really cute. He has longish blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect smile, and tattoos, but he's not as hot as Ryder. Ryder is everything a girl could want. He's seriously a walking orgasm.
"So she's fair game, right?" Caelix asks.
"If I can't pull her, you definitely can't." Ryder responds.
"Is that a challenge?" He asks.
"If that's what you want to call it." Ryder responds.
"Hey there beautiful, can I get your number?" He asks me.
"Sure." I say giving it to him.
"We have to go. I have a tournament in two hours, and it's an hour drive back, and I have to change. See you later man." They hug, and we leave.
I don't know why Ryder's friend found me hot, but it's weird. Shouldn't he be backing off because Ryder likes me? That makes no sense to me. What confuses me even more is that Ryder encouraged him.
"What was up with that back at the restaurant?" He asks.
"I could ask the same, Ryder." I respond.
"What ask you talking about?" He asks.
"You basically telling Nick that y'all are in competition for my affection." I say.
"I know you'd never go for someone like him. He fucks every girl he can, and he doesn't care who he hurts." He says.
"I went after you." I said.
"Touché." He says.
Right then, my phone goes off.
"Shaleigh, its Caelix. Let me take you on a date tomorrow night." Caelix says.
"Who was that?" Ryder asks.
"Caelix." I reply.
"What'd he say?" Ryder asks.
"Shaleigh, its Caelix. Let me take you on a date tomorrow night." I quote.
He didn't reply to that, but I could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't at all happy about it. If I do this I'll be going against everything I said about dating, but then again it would help me find out how hard Ryder would fight to keep me. "Sure." I replied.