Shaleigh

Rush took me to this quite restaurant on the other side of town. It was so peaceful and nice. I had the most amazing time with him. We both ordered salads to start off, then we both had sirloin steak. While we were eating we just got to know each other more. I never realized how beautiful he was until tonight. He's so much fun to be around, and there wasn't one awkward moment throughout the whole dinner. He made me feel comfortable, and had me laughing the whole time. For once I'm glad I said yes to a date with a guy. After dinner we went to the beach and watched the stars. I have to say Rush is really romantic. I've never had this much fun on a date. "You look beautiful tonight Shaleigh."
"Thank you Rush. You look nice yourself. Plaid looks good on you." I can see him blush, but he tries to hide it.
"You ready to go? It's getting late." He stands up, and grabs my hand to help me up. Right before we start walking back to the car he looks into my eyes, and leans in and kisses me. Holy shit he's a good kisser. When we pull apart he grabs my hand, and we walk back. He opens my door, and once I climb in he closes it. The ride home was entertaining. Any song that would come on he would start singing in all different voices just to see me laugh. It seems like we were only driving for five minutes because the ride home was short. "Thank you for tonight Rush."
"Anytime Shaleigh. I would love to take you out again if that's an option."
"I would love that." I reply.
"Me too." He leans in and kisses me hard but passionately. "Goodnight Shaleigh."
"Goodnight Rush."
I start walking to the door, and I hear sounds coming from inside. I open it, and HOLY FUCK. Ryder is fucking a girl on the couch. Both of them look up, and Ryder looks terrified. I can't help but stare at them in disbelief. Did he think I wasn't coming home tonight? I reluctantly turn around and run down the stairs. I jump in my car, and I go to the only place I can go, Layken's.