Ryder

She scared me for a moment when I thought she gave me the wrong number, but damn is that girl playing hard to get. I really wanted her to come back to my house, but of course she has a boyfriend. I know she felt it too when we kissed. She could hardly even keep her breathing down. I'm fighting the impulse to text her, but all I want to do is talk to her, so I shoot her a text I'll probably end up regretting.
"I miss your ass."
"Shouldn't you be sleeping?"
"Thoughts of you are keeping me awake."
"I hope good ones."
"What else would it be, Ms. Adams?"
"Dirty ones, Mr. Daniels."
"It's taking everything in me to not come fuck the hell out of you."
"I've been a naughty girl."
"I think you need to be punished."
"Tie me up, and spank me then."
Holy shit, did she just say that? I've never been so turned on by a text message in my life. I'm so close to getting up and finding out where she lives.
"Can I come get you?"
"I have a boyfriend."
"Tell him Layken is having problems and she needs you."
"I can't. I'm sorry."
I'm upset she wouldn't come over. She gave me this hard on, and now I have to get rid of it myself.
"What's your boyfriend's name?"
"Julian Williams. Why?"
"You just never said his name tonight."
With that I get no reply. I guess she fell asleep. Julian Williams. I pull out my laptop and start looking him up. It didn't take me long at all to find him. Holy shit! Am I reading this right? He's believed to have murdered his ex-girlfriend, and molested her daughter. I wonder if Shaleigh knows this.
"Shaleigh I need to talk to you. Can we please meet somewhere in the morning to talk?"
I wonder if she's okay.