Shaleigh

I received a text from Ryder saying he wasn't going to be back for a few days, but I don't understand. It's his house, so why didn't he just ask me to leave? I tried calling his phone, but he didn't answer. As a matter of fact it went straight to voicemail. Now he has me worried. I didn't mean to hurt him the way I did, but I can't risk anything at this point. My whole life has been about taking chances, and I'm officially scared to now. This is his house, and I'm not pushing him out of it. I go in my room, and grab everything and start packing it in suitcases. I'll just stay at my dorm on campus, it'll cause less trouble. I grab my stuff, and take one more look at the house, and walk out, locking the door behind me. I left a note on the counter for him to read when he gets home, along with the spare key to the house. Luckily the dorm at school is my room only, and I don't share it with anyone.
Twenty minutes later I arrive at my dorm. "SHIT." I yell, punching my steering wheel repeatedly. Why the fuck did I just let him go when I'm falling for him? I'm such a fucking idiot when it comes to love. I get out my car, slamming it shut behind me. I put my key in the lock to the hood, opening it up. I grab my stuff, and head to my dorm room. When I arrive I hesitate before I open the door. Finally, I open it revealing an empty room. The walls and painted a dark, faded blue. There's a single bed on the right side of the room along with a dresser at the foot of it. There's a television of the left side of the wall on top of a stand. I take a step in closing the door behind me, and throwing my stuff down. I slip my shoes off and fall on my bed, and just stare at the ceiling. I don't know how long I was staring at the ceiling, but I drift off into a much needed sleep.
I wake up around six in the morning, and check my phone. Still no text or missed call from Ryder. I'm going to dread today. I get up and start getting ready for class that I have in an hour. This would normally be the class I have Rush in, but of course after I shot him he wouldn't be in there anymore. Classes went by really fast, and I was out by twelve. Still no reply from Ryder. He's really starting to worry me. Where could he possibly be? I know I received a text from him last night, but is he even okay? It's not normal for him not to talk to me. Especially after he told me he likes me. Then again, I broke his heart.
My classes went by slowly that week, and I still hadn't heard from Ryder. I called his work, and they said he still hasn't come home from his "vacation." I don't know whether to go find him, or wait for him to get in touch with me, but both are weighing me down. What if he never calls me? I just gave up on someone because I'm afraid, and it hurts.