Shaleigh

I wake up in a dark room. It takes a minute for my eyes to adjust. It looks like I'm in a basement. There are tools everywhere. Not just any kind of tools; weapons.
"Shaleigh." Ryder says.
"What the fuck is going on Ryder?" I ask scared.
He explains the whole story and all I want to do is cry. I thought Layken was my best friend, and Rush. How could he do this to me? I should've known better than to date him, but I thought he was different.
"Look Shaleigh they're going to try to kill me. I want you to know that it's not your fault. You've made my life worth living, and if I have to die I'm glad I had the privilege to know you. Thank you for making me into a better man. If I make it out of here alive I don't think I'll ever find a girl that manages to make me fall in love with them all over again, everyday like you do."
I tear up at that. I was falling for him, and I let him slip for Rush. I'm a fucking idiot. "What do you see when you look at me Ryder?" I needed to know.
"Honestly? Everything I can't have."
"Ryder, I."
"I see the bitch is up now." Layken says as she walks down with Julian.
"Layken after all of our years of being friends you're going to do this? I made a mistake. I'm only human." I say pleading.
"You ruined my life bitch." With that she slaps me as hard as she can. Julian goes up to Ryder and studies him.
"So you're the guy who took my Shaleigh from me?" Then there it is. His fist connects with Ryder's face, and blood starts gushing out of his mouth.
"JULIAN STOP!" I screamed.
"Why baby girl? Does it hurt to watch your boyfriend get hurt?" He asks.
"He's not my boyfriend." I reply.
"Don't fucking lie to me you stupid bitch." He lifts his foot up and kicks him in the stomach, and Ryder is gasping for air, trying to catch his breath.
"We were supposed to be best friends Shaleigh, but you couldn't keep your mouth closed." This time she punches me in the face, and I feel my jaw pop out of place.
Julian takes the advantage and hits Ryder and kicks him repeatedly to the point he knocks Ryder out.
"I hope you are enjoying this sweetheart. I'll be back in a little bit." Julian says, and he and Layken disappear.
In the corner of the basement I spot a gun. If I can manage to get out of this maybe I can grab the gun before they return. I lean forward, and try to tear the tape on my hands with my teeth. FUCK, it's not working. I try again, but I pull with my teeth with harder strength. It tears, so I jerk my hands, and the tape rips apart. I have to be fast. I guess Ryder awakens because he starts talking.
"What are you doing Shaleigh?" Ryder asks quietly.
"I'm going to save you Ryder." I say as quiet as possible so no one hears me except him.
"Shaleigh you're going to get yourself killed too. Please don't do this." Ryder begged.
"I have to." I left it at that. I untie my legs really fast, and make a sprint towards the gun. I put it in the back of my pants, and manage to get back in my seat.
"I need to be honest with you before you do this." He says.
"What about?" I asked worried.
"The first day I saw you I made a bet with Miles that I could fuck you. Winner got two thousand dollars. I'm so sorry. At first it was about the bet, but then it became about protecting you. I fell for you in the process, and completely forgot about it until he texted me the other day saying I had two weeks left to fuck you before I owed him. I promise you I forgot about it, and it wasn't about fucking you." He admitted.
"You fucking made a bet? I was just another piece of ass to you Ryder? After we get out of here I never want to speak to you again. I want you out of my life. You're no better than the guys in there." I can't believe he'd do this to me. I thought he actually cared, but instead I was nothing but a bet. I officially hate him.
"Shaleigh, please. It wasn't like that. Please don't give up on me." He begs.
I had nothing to say to him. He hurt me more than any of the people in the other room. He ruined any chance we had together. The door opens, and I know it's time. I just hope my plan works.
"I see you're awake now Ryder." Julian says.
This time it's only Julian and Rush that come down. "She's a nice piece of ass isn't she Ryder?" Rush says.
"Don't fucking talk about her like that." Ryder says.
"Awe Ryder is upset." Rush replies while punching Ryder in the face.
I couldn't take it anymore. I stand up and take the gun out the back of my pants and I hold it up.
"If anyone moves I will shoot you." I say pissed.
"You won't do anything." They both say in unison.
I aim the gun at Julian's leg, and I shoot. The bullet hits him right below the knee, and he falls to the ground holding his leg. "Don't ever fucking underestimate me." I say. The door opens, and Layken and Miles come running down.
"What the fuck is going on?" Miles says.
"Don't move or I'll shoot all of you." I say determined.
"Put down the gun Shaleigh, and we can talk about this." Layken says.
"Fuck you bitch. You had your chance. You ruined it." I say in almost a yell. "Now all of you sit the fuck down and listen to me." Rush starts walking towards me, and grabs my arm. "Didn't I fucking tell you not to move? I push him off of me and shoot him right in the chest. "Now do you believe me?" They all listen to me and sit down. "Now I am going to call the police, and y'all are going to confess to them what y'all did, and Ryder and I are going to leave here alive." Layken gets up and breaks out into a sprint towards me, and I punch her when she gets to me. "You deserved that stupid bitch."
"Fuck you Shaleigh." She hisses.
Her nose is gushing blood, and I don't feel in the least bad. I pull out my phone, and I call the police. "Yes, my friend and I got kidnapped, and they all tortured us, and one guy came after me so I shot him." "Yes. He's dead." I hang up the phone and look at all of them. "The police are on the way." I say.
Apparently when I was on the phone Miles had gotten closer to me. He grabs the gun out of my hand and points it at Ryder.
"You want to hurt my girlfriend bitch? Now I'm going to kill Ryder." He points the gun and Ryder and shoots him in the shoulder. He goes to shoot again, but a police officer comes in.
"Drop the gun son." The police officer says calmly.
Miles puts down the gun, and a whole team of police officers come rushing in along with EMT'S. They put Miles and Layken in handcuffs, and take Julian and Rush to the hospital. I untie Ryder, and start walking out.
"Please don't leave me like this, Shaleigh." He begs.
"Sorry to interrupt, but I need y'all to answer some questions." A police officer comes in and says.