Shaleigh

His house is huge. I honestly thought he was lying about being rich. When we entered the house a long hallway greeted us. As we walked through the hallways seems to get thinner and smaller. The first thing we approached was the living room. His walls were tan filled with black leather furniture and a flat screen television. Next stop was the kitchen. The counter tops were marble, and beautiful. He even had his own personal bar in there filled with every alcohol beverage you could possibly think of. The tour continued until we finally got to the room I would be staying in. I set my stuff, and then go in the living room with Ryder. He puts in "The Lucky One." I've been wanting to see that movie. Around midnight the movie finished, and I decided to go lay down. "Thank you for tonight Ryder, but I'm exhausted. I have classes tomorrow, and I need to sleep." The truth is, I'm not really tired. I just really don't want anything to happen between us tonight. Ryder is a sweet guy and all, but he's the type of guy every girl wants, and I'm definitely not about to fight for some guy I've known a day. Not to mention I can already tell he wants one thing, and that's to fuck me.
Classes went by really fast that week. I'm on my last year of college, then I can get my degree for law. Being a lawyer is something I've always wanted to do, and getting that degree is something impressive, even for me. Ryder and I have basically spent all week watching movies and getting to know each other. Little did I know Ryder is only 24 and a CEO of his own company. I have to admit that is really impressive. When I get home Friday from school I am home alone. Ryder usually doesn't get off until six, and it's only two. I decide to clean up to pass time. I really enjoy hanging out with Ryder, and it's great just having him to talk to. We are just friends, and it fits. I couldn't imagine us being any more than friends. He's a great guy and all, but if we were ever anything more than friends it would ruin everything.
I've officially been living with Ryder a month. Julian still hasn't been arrested, so Ryder refuses to let me go anywhere alone. His chauffer drops me off and waits for me. It gets annoying honestly, but I don't want to tell him that. It would just upset him, and that's the last thing I want to do.
A guy named Rush asked me out today in class, and I decided to say yes. Maybe I need something to try to get my mind off of what happened with my ex. I know Ryder isn't going to like the idea very much, but he's going to have to get over it. Rush is going to be here in an hour, and I don't even know what to wear.
"What are you doing in here?" He asks making me jump.
"Holy shit Ryder you scared me." I say startled.
"I didn't mean to, but where are you going?" He asks curiously.
"I have a date tonight with a guy named Rush. He's in my criminal justice class." I say.