Ryder

When Shaleigh arrived I have to admit I was glad she was back here with me. I honestly never thought she was going to come back. When she walks in the door I pull her into my embrace. I take in her scent and everything about her. I could get drunk off the smell of her perfume, and high off of the thought of her. Shaleigh has what every girl wants. She has nice breasts, a hell of a nice ass, sun kissed skin, and a perfect figure. I've met people who would pay to look like her. She's wearing a tight low cut t-shirt with yoga pants. Why must she make everything look so sexy? Her long blonde hair was positioned around her creamy white shoulders. "Did you grab everything from Layken's?" I asked.
"Yeah I did. I still have to get my suitcases out of my car though." She replies.
"Do you need my help?" I ask
"No, I'll get them tomorrow." She says.
I realized that saying goodbye didn't mean anything. It's not about how we left it. It's about the moments we spent together and how truly amazing they were. "Would you like to go bowling?" I asked.
"Bowling? At this time of night?" She questions.
"I have my own bowling alley downstairs. Follow me." I say already walking.
I don't want to bowl. Honestly I just really want to watch her ass when she bowls. "I'm going to beat your ass in bowling." I say.
"Probably, I haven't ever played." She responds with a giggle. I think that's my new favorite sound.
I think she was really amazed by the bowling alley downstairs because when she saw it her mouth completely dropped. The cool thing about it is at night the lanes glow, and it lights up the whole entire place.
"I've never bowled before. I have no idea what I am doing." This is perfect. It gives me a reason to touch her.
"Would you like my help? I asked smirking.
"If you want."
I get behind her and wrap my arms around her. "Put your fingers in the three holes, and extend your hand back and let it go." I say this guiding her through every step. I did not want to let her go. Having her in my arms I felt happy for the first time in a long time. Her first time she only got three pins down, but damn she looks so sexy frustrated. "You'll do better next time." I say mocking her.
"Shut up." She said jokingly.
"Why don't you shut me up?" I challenge.
We are face to face now and her breathing has slowed down, and we are two inches from each other's face. "You want to kiss me." I manage to get out. She leans in a tiny bit more where her lips are brushing mine.
"You wish." She's laughing so hard at this point that she's crying. When she sees the determination in my eyes she breaks into a sprint.
"I'm going to get you." I said laughing.