Shaleigh

Did I just say I had a boyfriend? Why would I do that? I'm not meaning to play hard to get, but then again I do have a boyfriend. Albeit, he never had me feeling like this. Ryder is everything I need to stay away from, and that's what is drawing me to him. "Tell me about you, Ryder."
"Well Ms. Adams, My names Ryder Daniels, I am the CEO of Daniel's Incorporation, and I can almost guarantee that I am making you nervous right now, and you don't like that, and as to your boyfriend I don't care what his name is because it won't be what you end up screaming." Holy shit I can't breathe. Did he really just say that? I don't even know how to reply to that.
"I need to go home." I pick up my bag and almost break into a sprint trying to get out.
When I turn around, he's right behind me. "You didn't have to run away like that, baby. I know I make you nervous, but I also know you're wet right now, and you want me to kiss you." He's an arrogant asshole, and it's written all over his face and attitude.
"That's not," and before I can finish that sentence his lips are on mine, and god, does it feel so good. No, it feels wrong, but I can't help but kiss back. His hands immediately go to my face, and he pushes me against the building pressing his body into mine. Rain starts pouring down as his tongue slides into my mouth, and damn, it's the best feeling ever. I would love for his tongue to forever stay in my mouth. My hands go into his hair, and the kiss becomes more desperate. We're both fighting the urge to not go any further, but it's getting harder. After a few minutes he pulls away, and I've never felt so empty.
"If you weren't interested in me, you wouldn't have kissed back, and you sure as hell wouldn't be breathing this hard. Come back to my apartment with me. I promise you won't regret a second of it." As amazing as that sounds I can't. I have a boyfriend that I love. I think. I can't think straight right now. He thinks highly of himself, and he's proving that.
"I have a boyfriend, Ryder." I say regretting it.
"Okay and?" He asks rhetorically.
"I have to go." I say.
"Why don't you give me your number?" I don't know if that would be smart. Maybe he won't ever text me.
"Fine." I give him my phone, and he gives me his.
"I'll text you later." He says with a wink. I kind of wish he would've kissed me again, but instead he turns around and goes back into the building.
"Shaleigh?"
"Who is this?"
"Ryder, just wanted to make sure you gave me the right number."
"Sorry, but this isn't Shaleigh."
"Sorry for bothering you then."
"You have the right number Ryder, I was fucking with you,"
"I'm going to get you."
"The chances of us ever seeing each other again is slim."
"You'll see me again. I still have to fuck you."
I don't know how to reply to it, but he gives me major butterflies. How can someone that attractive be interested in well, me?
When I get home, Julian is sitting on the couch watching television. "Hey, baby." I greet.
"Hey, beautiful. How was your night with Layken?" He asks surprisingly. I want to say I met this hot ass guy, and he kissed me, but that would break him.
"It was fine. Not really my scene." I'm not lying, right?
"How about we go up to our room, and have a little fun." He says flirtatiously.
"Sorry, not tonight. Layken wore me out with all the dancing." I feel bad for lying to him, but truth is, I can't get Ryder off my mind. I want his lips to be the last thing on mine when I fall asleep, and wake up.