I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44

Start from the beginning

"ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE!!" Robin glared up at him, "STOP IT—!!"

The man child jumped at her strong tone, "Eh...? Don't get cheeky with me now...!!" A glare settling on his own.

But Robin continued even at his threatening tone, "You said Ohara disappeared from the map, didn't you...!? Can you see any humans on that map?" She fell to her knees at the reminder, "YOU COULD ONLY BE SO CRUEL BECAUSE YOU LOOK AT THE WORLD LIKE THAT...!!"

The Man Child gave her the nastiest of glared as if he wanted to beat her into the ground. Faythe wouldn't be surprised if he had already done so.

Which really infuriated her.

"If you ask for the buster call now... You'll be blown up too... ALONG WITH ENIES LOBBY...!!!" Robin finished.

Man Child stomped his boot, "Don't be silly!! How could we be blown up by our own allies' attack!? What're you talking about!!?"

"Twenty years ago... Just one attack took everything from me and ruined the lives of many people! That is the Buster Call...!" Robin then peered over the stone walls to look down at her crew mates, "That attack.. is now aimed at the dear Nakama that I've finally found."

Something in that last sentence, eased a small part of Faythe's mind a tad bit.

"THE MORE I WISH TO BE WITH YOU, THE KORE FATE WILL BARE ITS FANGS AT YOU!!" Robin gritted her teeth in frustration, "No matter what sea I go to, I have this great for that I can't shake off!! 'Cause my enemy is... The World and its darkness...!!" She shut her eyes tightly, "First, the incident with Aokiji!! And now, this...!! I've gotten you involved twice already...!! If this goes on forever, even good natured people like you..." Her eyes swept towards Faythe for a moment, "WILL EVENTUALLY CONSIDER ME A BURDEN!! IN TIME YOU'LL BETRAY AND ABANDON ME!! THAT'S WHAT IM MOST AFRAID OF..!!! THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO COME AND SAVE ME!!"

Faythe sucked in a harsh inhale, "Robin..."

"IF ITS A LIFE THAT ILL EVENTUALLY LOSE, I WANT TO JUST DIE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!" Robin finished.

Zoro crossed his arms, "So that's how it is."

"All doubt gone?" Wyper questioned with a side glance.

"Mhm." Zoro huffed.

Man Child broke out into a laugh, "WAHAHAHAHA—!! I SEE... THATS SO TRUE!!!" He held his arms out in revelation, "OF COURSE!! No one could think you're not a burden with all your problems!! WAHAHAHAHA!!" He turned back to the crew and threw up a pointer finger to the sky, "Look at that symbol, pirates!!!" He was pointing at the World Government Flag, "That mark represents the unity of over 170 nations in the four seas and the Grand Line...!!! This is the World!!!" A smile grew on his mocking lips, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW INSIGNIFICANT YOU ARE TO STAND AGAINST US!!? DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW BIG OF AN ORGANIZATION IS AFTER HER!!?"

Luffy finally spoke up, his face blank, "I understand Robin's enemy very well!" He then addressed someone beside him, "Sniper King..."

"Hrm?"

"Shoot that flag."

"Roger."

Man child froze, "Huh?"

"New Weapon: The Great Pachinko called Kabuto!" Pulling the strings back from his weapon, Sniper King aimed with a keen eye, "Carefully observe its power!! HISSATSU—!" He let the go of the string and fired, "FIRE BIRD STAR—!!!"

A massive bird of flames erupted from the man's slingshot, flying over the great gap and devouring the flag into its embrace of fire.

Robin looked at the burning flag with wide eyes, "...No way."

Yells and gasps was heard from the agents and marines from below.

"THEY'VE... DONE IT...!!"

"DO THEY EVEN UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF ATTACKING THAT FLAG...!!?"

"THEY'VE REALLY DONE IT NOW!!!"

"THE PIRATES HAVE... DECLARED WAR AGAINST THE WORLD GOVERNMENT!!!"

The man child's face paled as he looked down at the crew in pure bafflement, "Are you bastards insane!? Don't you dare to even dream that you'd survive having the World as your enemy!!!"

"I'D BE HAPPY TO LIVE WITH THAT!!" Luffy yelled over the man child.

Robin's eyes glossed over.

"ROBIN!!!" Luffy kept his gaze on Robin's trembling form, "I HAVEN'T HEARD IT FROM YOU YET!" He screwed his eyes shut and yelled as loud as he could, "SAY YOU WANNA LIVE!!!!!"

Robin's entire life seemed flash before her eyes at the sight of all her Nakama waiting for her. Their expression holding so much comfort and warmth that it unconsciously made globs of tears drop from her eyes. Trying to control her breathing, her shaking hands, and her heart, she pulled out all of her emotions into these three words.

"I WANNA LIVE—!!!!"

"TAKE ME WITH YOU TO THE SEA!!!"

It was as if the gods were with them when she said that, because the drawbridge had finally began to lower itself.

Chopper jumped, "The drawbridge is lowering...!!!"

Sanji grinned, "I guess they've done their job well."

Sniper King was shaking in his spot, "I.. I'm trembling from excitement." Oh. That explains it.

Zoro had a tight grip on his swords, "Hurry up and lower it."

Nami gasped at the look he gave, "What an evil face...!!"

Man child started screaming at the sight, "GYAHAAAAHHH DONT COME!!"

"Time to showcase what true loyalty looks like...!" Wyper grinned cockily.

"WAIT FOR US, ROBIN—!!!" Faythe called out.

Luffy smashed a fist into his palm, "HERE WE GO—!!"

/:/~***~/:/

Are you guys ready!?

BECAUSE IM HYPED AF!!

Now we are official enemies of the World Government. BUT WHO GIVES AF!? Not me! That's who.

I'm excited to write Faythe's character development fight.

Hope you enjoyed reading!
:)

Word Count:(1387)