New boy

I walk over to the carriage my friends are in and notice someone new inside.

"Who are you?" I ask with a raised brow. "Lorenzo burkshire" He says smiling. Interesting" I say as I sit down. "Enzos a rather good friend of mine and hes joining Hogwarts" Theo states. If im completely honest, hes rather handsome.

Everyone speaks for a while before I remember my task, befriend the scarhead.

"Im off, if im not back in an hour, ive killed scarhead" I say and they all laugh. I make my way to the compartment hesusually in and walk in.

"Can we help you?" Granger says. "You cant, but he can" I say pointing to potter. "Come with me" I say and he follows me to an empty compartment.

"Look, I know we've never gotton on, but I heard about the world cup. I think we both know what that means and im willing to help you." I say with a straight face. "But why would you help me?" he says with a strange face.

"Because I don't want him back any more than you do." I say with a sigh. Please believe me potter.

"Okay" He finally says. "Okay" I say and leave going back to my friends. I walk through the doors and burst out laughing.

"Did it work?" mattheo says. "Yes, surprisingly easy" I say and sit down. I fall asleep with my head on theo for the rest of the journey, I wake up on mattheos back carrying me up to the castle.

"Why thankyou dearest brother" I say with a chuckle as we enter the great hall and jump off his back.

I tune out dumbledoor when he goes through his speak and sorts all the first years and enzo who made slytherin. he speaks about the triward tounemant when two other schools enter.

We sit there for a while longer before going to the common room, me and pansy go and get ready for the annual party.

I wear a new dress my father bought me for my birthday, in the summer we still had my birthday ball and it was wonderful. Draco got me a beautiful black necklace which hasn't left my neck since.

I wear my new black skin tight dress that goes midthigh and V-necked, with some black heels and dracos necklace.

I head down and immeadiatly start drinking with everyone. The musics blasting through the whole common room and the smell of alcohol and weed lingers everywhere.

After downing more shots I finally make my way over to my friends. Someone shouts spin the bottle and before I know it we're all in a circle.

Pansy spins it and it lands on blaize, they both blush and go into a heated makeout session as we all cheer. I shout, "WOOO GO PANSYY!!!" While laughing and they head up to pansys room. "Well guess they're gonna have a good night" Enzo says making us all laugh.

Its Dracos go and he spins it and it lands on me. We look at eachother and I lean over to kiss him, it felt amazing. We madeout for a good minute before I go back to my seat smirking.

After a couple more rounds its my go, it lands on Enzo. I lean over and kiss him with lust. As I break apart I notice a glare from draco but don't think much of it. "Welcome to Hogwarts!" I say to a blushing enzo.

I leave the game and continue drinking, im extreamly drunk when Enzo comes over to me and we start talking. "You look really nice" He says looking me up and down with a smirk. "Oh really" I say smirking stepping towards him.

At this point we're inches away from each other and he leans down to my face as we both passionately kiss. "Do you wanna come to my dorm" I say breaking the kiss. "It would be my honour" He says smirking down at me.

I lead him to my room and next thing I know my backs pinned against the wall as he agressivly makes out with me.

I push him over to my bed stradling him and take my dress off. He flips us over and starts kissing all down my body. He rips his shirt off and starts kissing up my thighs. He removes my underwear and without warning sticks his tongue inside me.

I start moaning which is when he quickly puts a silencing charm on my dorm. He continues swirling his tongue all me until he brings his lips back up my neck kissing all over my jaw then my lips, I tug at his trousers to which he quickly takes off along with his boxers.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asks me. "Yes" I say and before I know it hes thrusting into me. Im a moaning mess as he goes in and out of me. We both finish and lay next to each other panting.

"Im starting to like this school" He says with a chuckle. "Its not that bad" I say giggling.

The next morning I wake up with my head pounding. What the fuck happened last night.