lake

The next few weeks are a lot better, im starting to feel happy again and going to classes, we all seem closer now and everyones been helping me greive a lot.

Im currently sat in my dorm and look over to my shelves and see my songbook. Sometimes when I cant express myself I write songs. I open the book too one of my most recent songs and start singing it.

Thought I found a way

Thought I found a way out (found)

But you never go away (never go away)

So I guess I gotta stay now

Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here

Even if it takes all night or a hundred years

Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near

Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear

Isn't it lovely? All alone

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Tear me to pieces, skin to bone

Hello, welcome home

Walking out of town

Looking for a better place (looking for a better place)

Something's on my mind

Always in my head space

But I know someday I'll make it out of here

Even if it takes all night or a hundred years

Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near

Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear

Isn't it lovely? All alone

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Tear me to pieces, skin to bone

Hello, welcome home

Woah, yeah

Yeah, ah

Woah, woah

Hello, welcome home

As soon as I finish I lift my head too see everyone stood in my doorway looking at me with shocked faces. "Woah" They all said in unison making me laugh. "That was a little creepy not gonna lie" I giggle as they all enter my room. "That was fucking amazing" Theo says and everyone nods.

"Thanks" I say blushing. "I didn't know you wrote songs? or sung them? and ive known you your whole life!" Matty says still shocked. "A girls got secrets" Daphne says and pansy nods.

"Now what are you all doing in here" I ask with a laugh. "Well we only have a week left here till summer soooooo" Blaize says. "We are going swimming" Theo says extatically. "So exited" Draco says dull-ly rolling his eyes. "Oh cheer up blondie you know your gonna love it" Marcus says nudging him.

"Well lets go" I said jumping up and quickly putting my bikini on. As soon as we get to the beautiful lake i sit on the edge with my feet dipping in, just taking in the nature im in. I close my eyes and just let the cool breezing air fan over my face. 

I open my eyes and see Marcus sit next to me. "You and Mattheo should talk you know" He says making me look directly in his eyes. "We have" I say as if it was obvious. "No, i mean actually speak. About everything" He said and he has a point.

We havnt spoken about everything thats happened yet and we should. "Fine" I say as i stand up walking towards him. The sun beams in my eyes making me pull my shades down to covour them, i sit down next to him and lay beside him. "Hey" I say with a smile. "Hey" He replies. "Mattheo we should... speak. About everything" I say making him sit up. "Yeah, we should." He says scratching the back of his neck. 

"El im so sorry for everything i said i never wanted to hurt you" He quickly speaks looking panicked. "Matty im sorry i went behind your back to be with him, i just really loved him..." I say with tears pricking my eyes and choking up. 

He doesnt say anything else before he hugs me, and everything felt okay. "I love you El, and im gonna be here for you till the very end" He says and places a soft kiss on my forhead. 

Before i know it hes picked me up and started running with me, he runs up the lake and jumps in with me in his arms as we both scream and laugh. 

After hours of playing in the sun we finally got back to the castle drying off. "El" I hear Theo say looking at me. "Yes?" i say in reply. "Are you scared? For whats gonna happen this summer" He says with a shaky breath. "To be honest with you theo, i guess ive sort of forgotten about it..." I say with a chuckle. The mark, we were meant to be getting them this summer, we have offically completed year 3. We spend the rest of our time at hogwarts together, in the sun, messing about, being teenagers.