Him.

I spent the rest of the day crying in bed and having countless showers before finally trying to get some sleep. All throughout the night I kept waking up with nightmares of his hands still all over me. When I finally look at the clock I realise its breakfast time so I head down and because its a Saturday we don't have to wear our robes so I throw on my grey joggers and my Essentials hoodie and put my hair in a messy bun.

I head down to breakfast and see all my friends so I go and sit with them all. "Hey you feeling better today?" Pansy asks me while I sit down an I nod before shoving a muffin in my mouth. Draco gives me a friendy smile seeing as hes the only one who knows about what actually happened. I notice Theo constantly looking at Daphne and I just giggle to myself, hes told me how much he likes her and hes my best friend so I could tell anyway.

We all start speaking about potions when my brother comes and sits down next to me with Marcus and someone else but I didn't really look at his face. "Guys this is Pucey, Adrian Pucey." He says introducing us to his friend. I look in his direction to see who he is when my heart sinks to my chest and I suddenly feel really sick.

Its him. Hes the one who raped me.

!!!!!TW!!!!!

"I-im not so hungry anymore. I still feel quite ill so im just gonna go back to my dorm. S-see you all later" I say as I rush out my seat and to my dorm. I run into the bathroom and violently throw up before crying my eyes out on the bathroom floor.

I open my draw and grab the knife I keep hidden in there and my visions so blury from all the crying as I just lighly draw cuts on my left wrist. It didn't feel like enough so I cut deaper, and deaper, until there as blood everywhere. I start screaming and crying because of how I feel and my head starts to go lightheaded when I slowly start closing my eyes before I hear muffled speaking.

That when I felt someones arms around me lifting me onto my bed. "HELP!" they shouted and from the sounds of the voice it sounded like Theo. "Mattheo! Get in here! NOW!" He screamed while panicing holding my almost limp body, blood still going everywhere.

Mattheos Pov.

"Mattheo! Get in here! NOW!" Theo shouts for me. after el left so quickly we all went back to the common room when theo said he would go chek on my sister. As I walk into her dorm and see her covoured in blood while theo trys to keep her awake I panic. I quickly grab her. "El please please stay awake okay?" I say to her while running as fast as I can to madam Pomfrey. Everyone sees her in my hands running through the common room and they all follow me.

I could feel my eyes start to tear up, my little sisters life stays in my hands right now and if I don't think fast she could die. As I run into the hospital wing Madame Pomfrey imidatly puts her on a bed and starts helping her. "Mattheo how did this happen?" She asks me. "I-I don't know." I say truthfully. How did this happen? After she wraps up her arm and cleans her up she says, "Shes gonna be okay, im gonna keep her in here for a few hours until she wakes up but shes gonna live" She says too me with a soft smile clearly seeing how distressed I am.

U walk out the wing and all our friends rush over to me and ask what happened. "Theo, what the fuck happened" I ask him. "I have no idea, I went to go check on her like I said but when I got to her dorm her door was open so I walked in and called her name a couple times but she didn't answer. Then I saw her like that on the bathroom floor with a knife in her hands and that's when I shouted you" He answers with the sound of concern in his voice, him and el have gotton really close recently and I know how much he cares for her.

"I-I think I know why she did it...." Draco speaks out and everyones eyes shoot to him. "Speak Malfoy" I spat. "It would be best if we spoke in private" he says.